US Consulate in Erbil attacked

On 3/12/2022 at 7:05 PM, Motorin' said:

Likely retailiation for a recent Israeli strike against Iranian's in Syria.

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-701103

Right, let's strike US consulate building because??? You don't think Putin was involved, that is not likely since they have become close. Putin wants mid east allies with strength. Many despots want to emulate his model. I believe he would have approved this. There is only 1 country in the world who would strike a US property today without Putin knowledge and it is not Iran. IMHO.

15 minutes ago, John Adams said:

This is the time when you come back and say, "Sorry, I should have waited before posting bad information." 

Iran firing ballistic missiles towards an area where our consulate is located and personnel live is semantics, given they didn’t actually hit the consulate.  

Initial reports from defense officials were all that missiles were fired towards the US consulate.   Now the clean up is they were fired at civilian areas and/or mossad cells.  

I’ll apologize since the US Consulate didn’t take a direct hit, but I’m not saying this wasn’t a warning shot at us.   You can believe whatever you’d like.  

38 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Iran firing ballistic missiles towards an area where our consulate is located and personnel live is semantics, given they didn’t actually hit the consulate.  

Initial reports from defense officials were all that missiles were fired towards the US consulate.   Now the clean up is they were fired at civilian areas and/or mossad cells.  

I’ll apologize since the US Consulate didn’t take a direct hit, but I’m not saying this wasn’t a warning shot at us.   You can believe whatever you’d like.  

"US Consulate in Erbil attacked"

Your words not mine. 

• Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Right, let's strike US consulate building because??? You don't think Putin was involved, that is not likely since they have become close. Putin wants mid east allies with strength. Many despots want to emulate his model. I believe he would have approved this. There is only 1 country in the world who would strike a US property today without Putin knowledge and it is not Iran. IMHO.

Iran has said it was an attack on an Israeli spy network, and Israel has said it was in retaliation for recent strikes against Iranian forces in Syria. 

24 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Iran has said it was an attack on an Israeli spy network, and Israel has said it was in retaliation for recent strikes against Iranian forces in Syria. 

But whose building did they hit....? Accident? Not a chance.