Who can fix school systems?

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

But you're WINNING and SUCCESSFUL you must tell everyone repeatedly on the board how successful insecure you really are - LMAO!

Yes. So you have a problem with success and people proud of their success?  What is wrong with that?  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

People who are successful know it and don’t have to advertise it.

You’re a fool! Advertise? This is a message board! Do you know me? No you don’t. I bring it up it because you clearly think you’re whining crap is going to get you where you want to go in life. I’m here to tell you that it won’t. If you’d try hard work, you may just get somewhere. 

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

People who are successful know it and don’t have to advertise it.

Seriously?  They show it (or advertise to use your term) every day and all day by what car they drive. Where they live. What kind of house they live in.  What clothes they were.  Where they dine.  Who they associate with. 

Jealousy.....another symptom of psychosis.  Damn, I'll be informed enough to get a degree in psychology after analyzing all your pots. 

So William....tell us more about your relationship with your GOP family.  Let's start there.  

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’re a fool! Advertise? This is a message board! Do you know me? No you don’t. I bring it up it because you clearly think you’re whining crap is going to get you where you want to go in life. I’m here to tell you that it won’t. If you’d try hard work, you may just get somewhere. 

So much winning...lmao

54 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So much winning...lmao

Nice response. Keep doing life your way. You clearly love playing the role of whiny loser continuously beating your head against society's wall. It's obviously gotten you quite far in life.  We are all VERY proud of you.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Nice response. Keep doing life your way. You clearly love playing the role of whiny loser continuously beating your head against society's wall. It's obviously gotten you quite far in life.  We are all VERY proud of you.

LMAO - keep whining... that's all you do here.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - keep whining... that's all you do here.

You've mistaken whining for winning. The spelling is similar but they sound completely different.  I'll see if I can locate my Life Manual, and loan it to you. I know it's here somewhere. Give it a quick read, and then we'll catch you up.  You can do it! 

Winner (seeing as how we're all signing our name now)

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1