OT - Big Break III

i have a single pass to the final round on sunday. want it?

I really didn't want her to win, but I do think she had the better game.  However, in looking at the leaderboard on www.lpga.com, she is really taking it on the chin.  She is +7 thru 10.

I wouldn't mind being the one providing it for her chin though.    :lol:

http://golf.about.com/library/slideshows/blbb3_slide2.htm

329559[/snapback]

i have a single pass to the final round on sunday.  want it?

329567[/snapback]

Thanks for the offer Pooj. It being mother's day and all, I think I'll have to pass. I was offered a luxury box pass on Saturday catered with chef and had to turn that down as well.

I really didn't want her to win, but I do think she had the better game.  However, in looking at the leaderboard on www.lpga.com, she is really taking it on the chin.  She is +7 thru 10.

I wouldn't mind being the one providing it for her chin though.    :lol:

http://golf.about.com/library/slideshows/blbb3_slide2.htm

329559[/snapback]

Its got to be pretty tough for her though. She knows all eyes are on her to see how she does. I bet she's extremely nervous out there.

Thanks for the offer Pooj.  It being mother's day and all, I think I'll have to pass.  I was offered a luxury box pass on Saturday catered with chef and had to turn that down as well.

329569[/snapback]

They have luxury boxes for golf?! :lol::lol:

CW

I agree.  She sure can talk some smack though.  That is why I didn't like her.

329574[/snapback]

To tell you the truth, I really didn't like many of them. They all had that attitude, at least the last few episodes when I started watching some of it.

To tell you the truth, I really didn't like many of them.  They all had that attitude, at least the last few episodes when I started watching some of it.

329577[/snapback]

I really would have liked Cindy (the old lady) to win. Her attitude was great. I also had the hots for Jan.

They have luxury boxes for golf?!  :lol:  :lol:

CW

329573[/snapback]

They pull them around like Cinderella's carriage with dressed up steeds and everything.

Golf sucks and so do people who watch it.*

*How's that for diplomacy, Cincy? :D

They pull them around like Cinderella's carriage with dressed up steeds and everything.

Golf sucks and so do people who watch it.*

*How's that for diplomacy, Cincy?  0:)

329591[/snapback]

VERY good - both the practice and the devotees insulted in one succinct sentence. :lol:

It doesn't really look like she's helping herself in the second round, either.

http://www.lpga.com/player_scorecard.aspx?tid=3407&pid=53209

I didn't particularly care for her on the show (I actually rooted for Pam to win the final match), since she's a little too "confident" for a golfer. At least she has a shot at the big time and I'd root for her in that case.