Anyone shed a tear?

london_bills

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m right there with you…just a couple years younger. Like you, I said I’m not watching next weekend…but deep down I know that I will. 

Best of luck with that.  I can not stand to watch Mahomes have more success.

If KC were to lose this weekend, I would watch the Super Bowl.

no.  i'm at the point in my life where i'll cry if a close family member passes, one of my animals die, or if the bills if the bills win the sb.  as awful as a loss it was, i'm not crying over another tragic ***** loss.  it's a game.  people need to get this out of their system, and move on with their lives already.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, teef said:

no.  i'm at the point in my life where i'll cry if a close family member passes, one of my animals die, or if the bills if the bills win the sb.  as awful as a loss it was, i'm not crying over another tragic ***** loss.  it's a game.  people need to get this out of their system, and move on with their lives already.

Perspective is a powerful drug. 

21 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Perspective is a powerful drug. 

i'm certainly not telling anyone not to be upset...how could someone not be, but i'm not crying over the bills.  enough.  this team will be in the running for the sb for years to come.  not every year is going to end in a trophy, and people need to come to terms with this.  as long as this team is strong enough to continually compete for one, we're in good shape.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, teef said:

i'm certainly not telling anyone not to be upset...how could someone not be, but i'm not crying over the bills.  enough.  this team will be in the running for the sb for years to come.  not every year is going to end in a trophy, and people need to come to terms with this.  as long as this team is strong enough to continually compete for one, we're in good shape.

Me, neither. People are entitled to feel any way they choose. I guess I just see a clear delineation between “upset” and “disappointed.” 

Oh well, onward and upward. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.