Cover1 and Chris Simms Do Intensive and Extensive Pats-Bills Breakdowns

Thurman#1

Both of these had huge amounts of info and thoughtful speculation. Great stuff, but you have to commit some time, especially for the Cover1 vid.

Chris Simms talks to Paul Burmeister about all the games this weekend, with some video and a lot of consideration to scheme and what the Pats might do to better shut down Josh after last time.

The Bills-Pats stuff starts at 26:05.

Cover1 Breakdown -  Erik and Anthony do a lot of video and analysis, for two and a half hours and a ton of detail. They set it up so one did Bills offense vs. Pats defense and the other the opposite. The format was as if a scout/analyst/film guy was presenting about what the opponent would do, what our own tendencies are, and what might be available to us as a result.

Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

Edited by Thurman#1
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Simon said:

I tried, but watching film when somebody else has the clicker in their hand drives me batty. :lol:

Hahaha!!  Especially Anthony and Erik.  Both are so frustrating with regards to their rewind/playback techniques.  I sometimes feel my bp rising while I’m relaxing watching bills content.

On 1/14/2022 at 8:07 AM, Thurman#1 said:

Both of these had huge amounts of info and thoughtful speculation. Great stuff, but you have to commit some time, especially for the Cover1 vid.

Chris Simms talks to Paul Burmeister about all the games this weekend, with some video and a lot of consideration to scheme and what the Pats might do to better shut down Josh after last time.

The Bills-Pats stuff starts at 26:05.

Cover1 Breakdown -  Erik and Anthony do a lot of video and analysis, for two and a half hours and a ton of detail. They set it up so one did Bills offense vs. Pats defense and the other the opposite. The format was as if a scout/analyst/film guy was presenting about what the opponent would do, what our own tendencies are, and what might be available to us as a result.

Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

What’s the synopsis? Who wins?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.