Worst Home Weather Season?

corta765

11 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Lol. Sunday’s game was certainly cold but “heavy” snow? No. It was snowing steadily during the morning yes (but still wasn’t accumulating much at all. By game time it was pretty light. 

If Sunday’s snow was “heavy,” what was the Bills-Colts game in 2017? Ultra heavy? Super duper heavy? Come on man.

My thoughts exactly...for someone who has lived here their while life, I find it crazy he would consider that heavy snow. Maybe he lives in the north towns where they are typically spared the brunt of most of the snowfall.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

My thoughts exactly...for someone who has lived here their while life, I find it crazy he would consider that heavy snow. Maybe he lives in the north towns where they are typically spared the brunt of most of the snowfall.

some people around here (not necessarily the OP) have been trying to mischaracterize the weather Sunday to make excuses for Allen. One guy said he “saw the snow falling on TV” so he knew the weather was bad. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.