Eviction Moratorium To End Jan. 15

2 hours ago, LeviF said:

lol bro I’m sorry but where do you own your properties? It doesn’t sound like anyplace in NY because it’s literal hell here now. 

All in Charlotte. 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You sound like an idiot

you sound ignorant. But that’s ok to be honest 

9 hours ago, aristocrat said:

All in Charlotte. 

you sound ignorant. But that’s ok to be honest 

Yeah even before the pandemic it took three months minimum to evict someone. And many of the ways you can vet prospective tenants in charlotte are illegal in NY. 

53 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Yeah even before the pandemic it took three months minimum to evict someone. And many of the ways you can vet prospective tenants in charlotte are illegal in NY. 

Yea North Carolina is a landlord friendly state.  When I started out I had some low income stuff but that’s all gone now. 

On 1/1/2022 at 11:28 AM, Tiberius said:

One thing I would never want to be is a landlord. My mom did that once and what a nightmare. No dogs means no dogs! These people just ignored her. She sold that place later. 

That's when you charge a super high amount of security deposit going in and have a clause that if a animal is brought in it will be doubled  !! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, T master said:

That's when you charge a super high amount of security deposit going in and have a clause that if a animal is brought in it will be doubled  !! 

Also illegal in NYS.

9 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Also illegal in NYS.

That's why i no longer live there because of the liberal mind set of politics going back as far as i can remember which is a very long time and as long as people like AOC, Schumer, Belasio and others run the state it will never be any better ! 

I personally know of someone that moved from Fl. because it was easier for him & his girl friend to get welfare and food stamps the guy was a total POS that would sign up his 93 yr old dad for credit cards & use them but never told him then left him hanging with that debt when he found out to go to NY .

That is the kind of people that Schumer & AOC want to vote for them and will continue to do so . 

Those folks are also probably the ones that won't go back to work even if jobs are available & it would be just a terrible thing to cut off their entitlements from the state to make them go be a productive person with in the economy by making them get a job just keep giving it out !! 

Edited by T master

51 minutes ago, T master said:

That's why i no longer live there because of the liberal mind set of politics going back as far as i can remember which is a very long time and as long as people like AOC, Schumer, Belasio and others run the state it will never be any better ! 

I personally know of someone that moved from Fl. because it was easier for him & his girl friend to get welfare and food stamps the guy was a total POS that would sign up his 93 yr old dad for credit cards & use them but never told him then left him hanging with that debt when he found out to go to NY .

That is the kind of people that Schumer & AOC want to vote for them and will continue to do so . 

Those folks are also probably the ones that won't go back to work even if jobs are available & it would be just a terrible thing to cut off their entitlements from the state to make them go be a productive person with in the economy by making them get a job just keep giving it out !! 

What would you do with people unable to work or hold a job because of physical or emotional problems? 

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What would you do with people unable to work or hold a job because of physical or emotional problems? 

This is what section 8 housing is for. I can explain that to you as well as I had those rentals about a decade back. Well only 2 and I couldn't wait to sell those things and have some stories about that. 

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

This is what section 8 housing is for. I can explain that to you as well as I had those rentals about a decade back. Well only 2 and I couldn't wait to sell those things and have some stories about that. 

Like the LBJ's up by Canisus? If you know what those are. I use to deliver pizza up there back in the day, and ya, that was a place to remember 

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Like the LBJ's up by Canisus? If you know what those are. I use to deliver pizza up there back in the day, and ya, that was a place to remember 

No, mine were down in Charlotte.  Had tenant on month to month and they had way more people than supposed to living there so started to evict( i paid water). They would rip off smoke detector and claim one was never there so delay, then rip off window handles so fire hazard.  No payment in meantime either and only reason I got em out was cause the cops arrested them on a domestic and drugs were found.  Found a nice disabled tenant after that who was happy to move in but I still sold that. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

And in NY everything is section 8 housing now, because you can't discriminate based on how the rent is paid.

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

That's a little bit different circumstance but i would want documentation from a physician not just someones say so . I have had back problems my entire life one time i hurt it so bad i was on crutches for 3 + weeks but still went to work every day .

I have a family member that is a lazy POS and gouges the system every chance he gets so i guess you would have to do what something some one had told me to do a long time ago in order to learn certain things .

Keep your eyes & ears open & your mouth shut and you can learn a lot by doing so ...

On 1/3/2022 at 1:00 PM, LeviF said:

And in NY everything is section 8 housing now, because you can't discriminate based on how the rent is paid.

I had Section 8 tenants.  Much better than the DSS scumbags.  Only problem was in Rochester, the Section 8 inspectors were total scumbags who wanted to be paid off ot they would beat the piss out of you over any tiny violation.  Total crooks.  What a mess.