Winslow was learning to ride?

On a damn Suzuki GSX-R 750? Um that's a one hundred and sixty mph super bike. Hey Kellen maybe a 50cc with training wheels is more appropriate. Now has unspecified internal injuries? Oh the Brownies have to be thrilled.

On a damn Suzuki GSX-R 750? Um that a one hundred and sixty mph super bike. Hey Kellen maybe a 50cc with training wheels is more appropriate. Now has unspecified internal injuries? Oh the Brownies have to be thrilled.

326494[/snapback]

Soldiers don't do training wheels. He's just reaping what he's sown.

On a damn Suzuki GSX-R 750? Um that's a one hundred and sixty mph super bike. Hey Kellen maybe a 50cc with training wheels is more appropriate. Now has unspecified internal injuries? Oh the Brownies have to be thrilled.

326494[/snapback]

oh- they'll be thrilled when they send him a bill for the $9 mil siging bonus that he just forfeited by breaching his contract.

"Internal injuries"....obviously they are not talking about brain injuries, since he seems to have rocks in his head...........

Get a real bike like a Honda VTX 1800.....

It would be nice if there were a well-priced cycle with the "standard" seating position - neither the lean forward, clip-on and rear peg backbreaker jobs, or the cruisers with the laid-back, legs-out position that is not ideal for vehicle control.

You can get that from BMW, for a price.

326494[/snapback]

And the retard, while learning to ride, was doing 35 in a parking lot on that bike.

"I'm a f'in stupid injured soldier!"

"Internal injuries"....obviously they are not talking about brain injuries, since he seems to have rocks in his head...........

Get a real bike like a Honda VTX 1800.....

326677[/snapback]

No, they're not referring to brain injuries, but they could be referring to his head, which would be considered an internal injury since he's managed to shove it so far up his own ass.

Browns | Winslow Injury Update - from www.KFFL.com

Tue, 3 May 2005 21:21:48 -0700

Updating an ongoing storyline, Clark Judge, reports for SportsLine.com, according to sources the Cleveland Browns are now fearful TE Kellen Winslow Jr. may have torn his ACL. The team also suspects Winslow may have suffered ligament or tendon damage to his shoulder, according to sources. The injuries occurred when Winslow crashed his motorcycle Sunday, May 1.

BUST BUST BUST BUST BUST

From near the scene of the accident:

Winslow is an idiot.

I live near the parking lot where he was riding the bike around. It's behind a satellite branch of a community college (Tri-C). It's a one-building complex that looks more like an office building, with an office-building size parking lot.

This wasn't near as big as the lots at ECC Orchard Park or RWS.

How he got up to 35 mph there, even on a "crotch rocket" is a mystery to me.

Winslow shouldn't worry about his option or signing bonuses...as I'm sure we're all saying, he's lucky he's not dead.

Mike

Heard last night on ESPN that he was spotted several hours before the accident watching an 'extreme' team do some stunts. I think the mo-ron was trying to perform one of them in front of a few friends and he biffed. He's worried about the $$$ so the story is he was learning to ride. I say again, mo-ron.