An Outsiders opinion of Bucs V Bills

PatsFanNH

14 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

1. Most important —- Allen is the real thing and he almost willed the team to victory on his arm and legs

2. First Half — not one RB run the entire first half and Allen was getting killed by the rush. Very lucky they were not down 31-3 at half.

3.  Allen was even impressive after getting hurt. Why I PERSONALLY hate QB draw plays open them up to more injuries. You have RB for a reason at least call on them 9-10 times!

4. Impressive second half by the Bills D holding the Bucs to 3 points.. (shocked no real PA Passes by Bucs.. but hey still impressive!)

5.  The 4th quarter was all Bills and I thought they would get that TD at the end to win it.. have to wonder if Allen hadn’t been hurt they score there.

6. facing Brady you have to expect get every last flag against you.. and you pretty much did.

last does anyone know the extent of Allen injury? He didn’t seem to have that burst that he had before he got hurt. 

All and all you should be proud of the fight in your Bills they never gave up. 

That was a solid take. Believe this, that game, was exhibit one. for the case of Josh Allen being the toughest and most talented QB in football for the next decade. He overcame a clueless game plan, extreme hometown officiating and unmerciful punishment and injuries at the hands of a ferocious front seven that could pin their ears back knowing we weren't ever running the ball, to lead us to a win from 21 down if the game was refereed correctly. 

2 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

I have tried be on patriots boards, it rarely goes well for me. I love my team but I love football too and appreciate great play.  For example I just got a 3 day “vacation” from patsfans.com for saying the Bills still worry me and Allen put on a show yesterday.  They Mod said I was making people angry for no good reason. Lol

You got suspended for 3 days for saying that? That doesn't seem possible. I've been to patsfans - it's as homer as anyplace, but I've seen worse than that where maybe other posters got upset, but it didn't cause bans.

I have a hard time believing that you were the only fan who remarked about Allen's good play on that board.

1 hour ago, Success said:

You got suspended for 3 days for saying that? That doesn't seem possible. I've been to patsfans - it's as homer as anyplace, but I've seen worse than that where maybe other posters got upset, but it didn't cause bans.

I have a hard time believing that you were the only fan who remarked about Allen's good play on that board.

I am not very well liked on that board. I been mini banned many times for many reasons.. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.