trade Henry for Bubba Franks

Ahman Green had another domestic dispute and has a big contract.  Bubba has not signed the transition tag.

325863[/snapback]

His 'domestic dispute" was basically someone called the cops because they were arguing from what I heard. Hardly anything for the Packers to get worried about. :blink:

CW

Ahman Green had another domestic dispute and has a big contract.  Bubba has not signed the transition tag.

325863[/snapback]

Freester -- will you get a life already? Stop trolling the boards with whacked-out trade/FA theories and get some exercise.

His 'domestic dispute" was basically someone called the cops because they were arguing from what I heard.  Hardly anything for the Packers to get worried about.  :blink:

CW

325871[/snapback]

Exactly ... and Green has filed for divorce from the B word anyway .. issue resolved.

Freester -- will you get a life already?  Stop trolling the boards with whacked-out trade/FA theories and get some exercise.

325876[/snapback]

Yeah, trading Travis for Bubba is indeed "whacked out".

But I would throw an offer his way. If the Eagles match it, oh well; at least we tried.

325863[/snapback]

Appealing, but I guess it would be pricey, with the transition tag being a salary equal to the top ten at the position. That would be a lot of $ for a club that doesn't use a TE that much in the pass offense. I wish they would, but they don't.

Yeah, trading Travis for Bubba is indeed "whacked out".

But I would throw an offer his way. If the Eagles match it, oh well; at least we tried.

325879[/snapback]

Since when did Franks become property of the Eagles? Last time I looked he was a Green Bay Packer? :blink::(

it does mean the the bills have a sort of forced hand...I don't think they're so high on trafford and whatshisgoatee that they'll leave the position at that plus two starters coming off acl surgery (damn snakebit position). Franks for Henry wouldn't be enough value for GB, unless they're high. Someone pass them a doobie, wouldja?

The packers are stacked at RB.  Travis Henry might only be a third stringer on their team.  Ahman Green is better and Davenport may be better than Green.

326141[/snapback]

Except Davenport can't stay healthy and Green has a big fumbling problem.

exactly,

henry is a fumbler. he can't block on max protection. not a natural catcher. can't get to the second level to break off long gains and therefore is a 2 down back. i love his hard nosed style - but give me a break, sammy morris can run over lbs and safetys on occasion too.

Without fumbling ?

326149[/snapback]