Coincidence? I Think NOT

Hulk Hogan "retires" from professional "wrestling."

Everett gets injured.

Time to sign the Hulkster up.  Love to see him give Rodney Harrison the big boot to the melon.

Hogan for TE!

325801[/snapback]

he won't pass random steroid testing.

got a plan B?

Hulk Hogan "retires" from professional "wrestling."

Everett gets injured.

Time to sign the Hulkster up.  Love to see him give Rodney Harrison the big boot to the melon.

Hogan for TE!

325801[/snapback]

Maybe. I don't know. I'm just too upset and depressed to think about it. I haven't cried for a long time, but Sesame Street got the best of me this morning.

As a classic Sesame Street fan and collector, I have over 9 thousand tapes from 1969 to 2005. Everything, from Big Bird's first meeting with Snuffleupagus, all the old Bert and Ernie shows, Oscar the Grouch's first trash can, I mean I have them all and every dang muppet ever to hit the street, every customer of Mr. Hooper's Store to hit tv and some who have not!!!! I bet I have tapes that PBS or Children's Television Workshop dont have in their warehouses!! Tonight, I added my last tape and Im done collecting.

I just watched the greatest muppet of all time eat his last cookie. Cookie Monster! I dont care if you hate Sesame Street or what, everyone here knows the name! He looked VERY hungry and had a great snack of chocolate chip cookies and milk. He even grabbed an oatmeal-raisin cookie from the cookie jar that had a huge picture of Cookie Monster on the side of it. After following him for the past 26 years, it just hit me that I'll never see Cookie Monster eat another cookie again and man does it suck. I started crying, I could not help it. My wife, who watches from time to time, got upset. Its like losing a hero.

Hats off and God Bless the Cookie Monster!

Maybe.  I don't know.  I'm just too upset and depressed to think about it.  I haven't cried for a long time, but Sesame Street got the best of me this morning.

As a classic Sesame Street fan and collector, I have over 9 thousand tapes from 1969 to 2005. Everything, from Big Bird's first meeting with Snuffleupagus, all the old Bert and Ernie shows, Oscar the Grouch's first trash can, I mean I have them all and every dang muppet ever to hit the street, every customer of Mr. Hooper's Store to hit tv and some who have not!!!! I bet I have tapes that PBS or Children's Television Workshop dont have in their warehouses!! Tonight, I added my last tape and Im done collecting.

I just watched the greatest muppet of all time eat his last cookie. Cookie Monster! I dont care if you hate Sesame Street or what, everyone here knows the name! He looked VERY hungry and had a great snack of chocolate chip cookies and milk. He even grabbed an oatmeal-raisin cookie from the cookie jar that had a huge picture of Cookie Monster on the side of it. After following him for the past 26 years, it just hit me that I'll never see Cookie Monster eat another cookie again and man does it suck. I started crying, I could not help it. My wife, who watches from time to time, got upset. Its like losing a hero.

325856[/snapback]

:blink:

Maybe.  I don't know.  I'm just too upset and depressed to think about it.  I haven't cried for a long time, but Sesame Street got the best of me this morning.

325856[/snapback]

Point of note tot he resident pencilneck:

Cookie monster DOES still eat cookies. If you had a toddler, you'd know that :blink:

325856[/snapback]

:(:blink:

325856[/snapback]

i hear you, brother. and if any of these "keyboard tough guys" want to make something of it, i can't wait to see them at the season opener tailgate party.

Point of note tot he resident pencilneck:

Cookie monster DOES still eat cookies. If you had a toddler, you'd know that :(

325886[/snapback]

http://www.connpost.com/womanwise/ci_2679248 And Hulk Hogan "retired".

And if I had a toddler, I'd find better uses for my time than spending it on the internet correcting a crap throwing monkey. :blink:

http://www.connpost.com/womanwise/ci_2679248    And Hulk Hogan "retired". 

And if I had a toddler, I'd find better uses for my time than spending it on the internet correcting a crap throwing monkey.  :blink:

325927[/snapback]

Listen here, poindexter....he still EATS COOKIES, just less. :(

I'm "working". Toddler's in daycare now.