AFC Playoff Picture: Week 14 Buffalo Bills rooting interests feature lots of divisional games — Really week 14 on page 3

pittz losing, and possibly cinci takes some sharks from the tank behind us, obv baltimore and tenn ahead of us could lose too, but i doubt it.

I still think our best shot at the playoffs is winning the division, we'd have to beat tampa and NE in NE to do that, because i don't see us making it 3 losses in a row and bouncing back to mop up the softer teams.  As far as i am concerned, these next two weeks are the start of our playoffs.

13 minutes ago, colin said:

pittz losing, and possibly cinci takes some sharks from the tank behind us, obv baltimore and tenn ahead of us could lose too, but i doubt it.

I still think our best shot at the playoffs is winning the division, we'd have to beat tampa and NE in NE to do that, because i don't see us making it 3 losses in a row and bouncing back to mop up the softer teams.  As far as i am concerned, these next two weeks are the start of our playoffs.

What 3 losses in a row? We have one loss right now vs NE. If we lose Sunday vs TB then it would be 2. Next weekend Panthers at Bills. Have to think they win that one and then go into NE with some momentum.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

What 3 losses in a row? We have one loss right now vs NE. If we lose Sunday vs TB then it would be 2. Next weekend Panthers at Bills. Have to think they win that one and then go into NE with some momentum.

i was thinking panthers was after NE.  so ya, i suppose we can drop two games vs good teams and crush a can and mathematically be eligible for the playoffs, and then get beat by NE, but i really think our team is emotional and streaky and we need to prove to ourselves we can stomp w the best and beat TB to get the Mo to take it further.

9 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Not really…. Even if they lose Sunday(which I suspect they do) they would just need to beat the Panthers and have the Patriots to lose to the Colts. Pats would be 9-5 and the Bills 8-6 setting up a rematch for first place in the East. 

ya, as i mentioned in the other post, i was wrongly assuming it was TB followed by NE, not the panthers.  

again, i think it is possible we get our mojo back beating NE, but the way we have played for the past two months, i think we really need the ship righted correctly and now to get the juice flowing 

• Like (+1) 1

Actually these 4 

San Francisco 49ers over Cincinnati Bengals (7-5)

Kansas City Chiefs (8-4) over Las Vegas Raiders (6-6) 

Baltimore Ravens (8-4) over Cleveland Browns (6-6)

the Lions are on a win streak!!

Detroit Lions over Denver Broncos (6-6)

ok ok 3 are very possible 

On 12/10/2021 at 8:51 AM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/platform/amp/2021/12/9/22826704/afc-playoff-picture-bills-rooting-interests-for-week-14

Minnesota Vikings over Pittsburgh Steelers (6-5-1)

New York Giants over Los Angeles Chargers (7-5)

San Francisco 49ers over Cincinnati Bengals (7-5)

Kansas City Chiefs (8-4) over Las Vegas Raiders (6-6) 

Baltimore Ravens (8-4) over Cleveland Browns (6-6)

Detroit Lions over Denver Broncos (6-6)

Jacksonville Jaguars over Tennessee Titans (8-4)

If it falls how I think it likely will:

Pats 9-4

Titans 9-4

Chiefs 9-4

Ravens 9-4

Bengals 8-5

Chargers 8-5

Broncos 7-6

Colts 7-6 ***DNP

Steelers 6-6-1

Raiders 6-7

Browns 6-7

Boy we could really use a win today!!!

Go Giants!!!

Go Lions!!!

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.