Jump to content

Another Side of the Coin - Information is Power


T master
 Share

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, Tiberius said:

How is it not mystic? You really believe in that Virgin mother stuff? LOL 

 

How did you go from excusing Trump's obvious violations of scripture to bashing Biden? You are very, very inconsistant. 

 

Are you sure you are a Christian? I mean, should you have SOME values? Are you saying its ok to be a really bad person, as long as you are a Republican?  

 

OMG!!! 

 

Yes i do believe in the virgin birth and i do believe in the bible being truth apparently you don't one day we will both find out & i would hate to be in your shoes !

 

How am i excusing Trump explanation please ! I'm not bashing any one i'm telling you truthful things that he has screwed up . He stops domestic oil drilling so we have less oil so the US has to depend on OPEC for more oil which causes the prices to go as high as $7.00 a gallon from $1.78 a little less thann a yr ago .

 

He screwed up relations with Canada due to stopping the pipeline, he screwed up relations with France because of the nuclear sub deal, he let China dictate to him what they were going to do as far as stopping the tariffs and he along with no one else holds them accountable for what they pollute but America & other countries have to foot the biggest part of the bill on it while they get away with continuing to pollute .

 

He screwed up the Afghanistan with drawl causing peoples deaths !!

 

Then there is the southern border crisis the even his colleagues said he created after it was pretty much in check & he has had to go back to the Trump law to keeping the illegals in Mexico and allowing those that do come in to not be tested or quarantined while they ship those people all over the country at night & on & on& on .

 

And yes i am sure i am a christian because i believe christ to be my savior and try as flawed as i am to live by the bible unlike those here that do not believe like you ...

  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/3/2021 at 3:10 PM, T master said:

 

Yes i do believe in the virgin birth and i do believe in the bible being truth apparently you don't one day we will both find out & i would hate to be in your shoes !

 

How am i excusing Trump explanation please ! I'm not bashing any one i'm telling you truthful things that he has screwed up . He stops domestic oil drilling so we have less oil so the US has to depend on OPEC for more oil which causes the prices to go as high as $7.00 a gallon from $1.78 a little less thann a yr ago .

 

He screwed up relations with Canada due to stopping the pipeline, he screwed up relations with France because of the nuclear sub deal, he let China dictate to him what they were going to do as far as stopping the tariffs and he along with no one else holds them accountable for what they pollute but America & other countries have to foot the biggest part of the bill on it while they get away with continuing to pollute .

 

He screwed up the Afghanistan with drawl causing peoples deaths !!

 

Then there is the southern border crisis the even his colleagues said he created after it was pretty much in check & he has had to go back to the Trump law to keeping the illegals in Mexico and allowing those that do come in to not be tested or quarantined while they ship those people all over the country at night & on & on& on .

 

And yes i am sure i am a christian because i believe christ to be my savior and try as flawed as i am to live by the bible unlike those here that do not believe like you ...

Didn't Jesus tell you to sell all your worldly goods and give the proceeds away to the poor? Have you done that? 

 

St. Francis did 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/6/2021 at 7:13 AM, Tiberius said:

Didn't Jesus tell you to sell all your worldly goods and give the proceeds away to the poor? Have you done that? 

 

St. Francis did 

 

I know that in a perfect world which we do not in any way live in proved every day by the ignorants that we read and see that it would be awesome to be able to give away everything or should i say take away things such as income & redistribute it to those less fortunate of course unless you are a politician .

 

But with that being said to answer your question about Jesus the bible says  - Proverbs 3: 9-10

Honor the Lord with your wealth and with the first fruits of all your produce then your barns will be filled with plenty .

 

And you probably didn't notice it said our lord not the gov't and it's thieves ! 

 

To answer the other part of your question Mr. wise a** yes i do tithe and give to those less fortunate than me because of what i have been blessed with and give that glory to god for it 🙌

 

 And no i haven't given away everything i own because i enjoy & believe as it is stated in that verse those words which are a parable "Then your barns will be filled with plenty" that by believing & giving what & when i can that god has blessed me with having a nice home & being responsible enough to pay it off Praise god for it !

 

So do you tithe with the intention of honoring god as the father or are you as it says are you the person that this verse talks of ?

 

Proverbs 18:2 - "A fool takes no pleasure in understanding but only in expressing his opinion"  I'm thinking so ...

 

But i am also a fool because as it says 

Proverbs - 26:4-5 "Do not answer a fool according to his folly or you will also be like him"  at least i can admit my own short comings and hopefully learn from them unlike some .

 

 

Edited by T master
  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, T master said:

 

I know that in a perfect world which we do not in any way live in proved every day by the ignorants that we read and see that it would be awesome to be able to give away everything or should i say take away things such as income & redistribute it to those less fortunate of course unless you are a politician .

 

But with that being said to answer your question about Jesus the bible says  - Proverbs 3: 9-10

Honor the Lord with your wealth and with the first fruits of all your produce then your barns will be filled with plenty .

 

And you probably didn't notice it said our lord no the gov't and it's thieves ! 

 

To answer the other part of your question Mr. wise a** yes i do tithe and give to those less fortunate than me because of what i have been blessed with and give that glory to god for it 🙌

 

 And no i haven't given away everything i own because i enjoy & believe as it is stated in that verse those words which are a parable "Then your barns will be filled with plenty" that by believing & giving what & when i can that god has blessed me with having a nice home & being responsible enough to pay it off Praise god for it !

 

So do you tithe with the intention of honoring god as the father or are you as it says are you the person that this verse talks of ?

 

Proverbs 18:2 - "A fool takes no pleasure in understanding but only in expressing his opinion"  I'm thinking so ...

 

But i am also a fool because as it says 

Proverbs - 26:4-5 "Do not answer a fool according to his folly or you will also be like him"  at least i can admit my own short comings and hopefully learn from them unlike some .

 

 

Can you write more clearly, please? 

 

Like, what does this even mean: "And you probably didn't notice it said our lord no the gov't and it's thieves !" 

 

Jesus did say it's difficult for a rich man to enter heaven, like almost impossible. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Jesus did say it's difficult for a rich man to enter heaven, like almost impossible.

That's something rich and powerful people like to say to distract from the fact they're screwing everybody else while they're alive.  The message is the poor will get their reward when they die.  But while you're here, just obey us.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

That's something rich and powerful people like to say to distract from the fact they're screwing everybody else while they're alive.  The message is the poor will get their reward when they die.  But while you're here, just obey us.

You have been screwed over in life??? Sorry to hear man. Maybe instead of blaming others you should look at your self. What could you have done to be more successful? 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Can you write more clearly, please? 

 

Like, what does this even mean: "And you probably didn't notice it said our lord no the gov't and it's thieves !" 

 

Jesus did say it's difficult for a rich man to enter heaven, like almost impossible. 

 

 

 

Well in the past i have noticed that you have a uncanny knack of cherry picking certain things i write to benefit your opinion or thoughts & in the sentence prior which is what you are asking what does this mean i wrote a Bible verse that states  .

 

"Honor the lord with your wealth and with your first fruits" and because of past instances i thought you would read right over that and not take the verse into consideration or understand it being a none believer to fit your opinion and miss my post completely .

 

I hope this helps .

 

And yes it is said in the bible that - "it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to get into heaven" ..

 

Oh man bring on the Trump bash now !!! 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, T master said:

 

Well in the past i have noticed that you have a uncanny knack of cherry picking certain things i write to benefit your opinion or thoughts & in the sentence prior which is what you are asking what does this mean i wrote a Bible verse that states  .

 

"Honor the lord with your wealth and with your first fruits" and because of past instances i thought you would read right over that and not take the verse into consideration or understand it being a none believer to fit your opinion and miss my post completely .

 

I hope this helps .

 

And yes it is said in the bible that - "it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to get into heaven" ..

 

Oh man bring on the Trump bash now !!! 

 

 

Honor the lord with your wealth? 

 

Isn't that how the churches grew so rich in the middle ages? They had people give their money to the church, which, let preist, popes and Bishops live wealthy and fast. Right? 

 

Religion has its aspect of a scam all about it. So many people, Ralph Reed, have made millions off this dope 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

That's something rich and powerful people like to say to distract from the fact they're screwing everybody else while they're alive.  The message is the poor will get their reward when they die.  But while you're here, just obey us.

 

I'm far from rich and the only power i have is well 🤔 what god gives me but my interpretation of that verse is that if you worship money & material things more than having faith in our savior to guide us in leading a more morally intentioned life and helping/loving others it is much harder to get into heaven.

 

But that's just me it's not a distraction it's the word and although some may have it harder than others & have to over come certain barriers to get or make a better life it is all obtainable it just depends on if you want to sit back & whine about how hard you have it or if you decide to get off your a** and make it happen .

 

And in todays world it is more that people would rather blame the past & others for their plight than go out & actually work to make their lives better ! Welcome to America the land of The Entitlement mentality where it is easier to receive & blame others than it is to work for it ...

 

WOW i'm showing my age ... 🙄

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Honor the lord with your wealth? 

 

Isn't that how the churches grew so rich in the middle ages? They had people give their money to the church, which, let preist, popes and Bishops live wealthy and fast. Right? 

 

Religion has its aspect of a scam all about it. So many people, Ralph Reed, have made millions off this dope 

 

There is good & evil every where even in the church but if you read the word understand it & put it to the use as it was intended then that is the good that comes from it and my interpretation is that by tithing with your first fruits it is to yes help the church in its survival but also keep the church alive to spread th gospel & also help those less fortunate .

 

Weather that be due to weather, health or life related issues .

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, T master said:

 

I'm far from rich and the only power i have is well 🤔 what god gives me but my interpretation of that verse is that if you worship money & material things more than having faith in our savior to guide us in leading a more morally intentioned life and helping/loving others it is much harder to get into heaven.

 

But that's just me it's not a distraction it's the word and although some may have it harder than others & have to over come certain barriers to get or make a better life it is all obtainable it just depends on if you want to sit back & whine about how hard you have it or if you decide to get off your a** and make it happen .

 

And in todays world it is more that people would rather blame the past & others for their plight than go out & actually work to make their lives better ! Welcome to America the land of The Entitlement mentality where it is easier to receive & blame others than it is to work for it ...

 

WOW i'm showing my age ... 🙄

 

There is good & evil every where even in the church but if you read the word understand it & put it to the use as it was intended then that is the good that comes from it and my interpretation is that by tithing with your first fruits it is to yes help the church in its survival but also keep the church alive to spread th gospel & also help those less fortunate .

 

Weather that be due to weather, health or life related issues .

Just saying, people have used religion for bad things. And yes, also for good things. I use to work for an Orthodox Jewish organization that did real good work. Helped a lot of people 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Just saying, people have used religion for bad things. And yes, also for good things. I use to work for an Orthodox Jewish organization that did real good work. Helped a lot of people 

 

The earth is satan's play ground & with me the part i truly hate about getting older is it seems i have a very hard time putting my trust in any one which is a huge part of my thoughts of politics i feel none of them can be trusted & in politics !!

 

And like some in the church as well as politics they only care about advancing their personal lives & by using their platforms & BSing those that put their faith in them to be telling the truth .

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, T master said:

 

The earth is satan's play ground & with me the part i truly hate about getting older is it seems i have a very hard time putting my trust in any one which is a huge part of my thoughts of politics i feel none of them can be trusted & in politics !!

 

And like some in the church as well as politics they only care about advancing their personal lives & by using their platforms & BSing those that put their faith in them to be telling the truth .

It's a real big society and trust is a part of getting along. Every time we get in a car and drive down the road we trust the other people on the road. But a healthy dose of distrust is neccasary. I don't trust people enough to drive a motorcycle anymore 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's a real big society and trust is a part of getting along. Every time we get in a car and drive down the road we trust the other people on the road. But a healthy dose of distrust is neccasary. I don't trust people enough to drive a motorcycle anymore 

 

Dude this is getting scary do you realize i have agree'd with you 2 time today 😂😆 Maybe there is hope for us yet 🙏😅

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Can you write more clearly, please? 

 

Like, what does this even mean: "And you probably didn't notice it said our lord no the gov't and it's thieves !" 

 

Jesus did say it's difficult for a rich man to enter heaven, like almost impossible. 

 

 

No he didn’t! You have a lot to learn about Christianity 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

No he didn’t! You have a lot to learn about Christianity 

“Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.” -Matthew 19:21-24

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

“Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.” -Matthew 19:21-24

I’m aware of the quote. You need to understand the context. Get yourself to Church. It’d do you good.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Just saying, people have used religion for bad things. And yes, also for good things. I use to work for an Orthodox Jewish organization that did real good work. Helped a lot of people 

Here’s the thing, I just had a conversation with my wife about this (we are Christian and go to church). Religion is not the problem. Church is not the problem. When someone says , “the church is judgmental” or “the church is corrupt,” that is absolutely false. These issues are not a church issue, it’s a people issue. People can be judgmental, people can be corrupt. And it certainly is not limited to the people who make up the church. We live in a sinful world and unfortunately, whether you are a Christian or not, you are a part of that and susceptible to making bad decisions. But I would refrain from blaming church or religion in general because all the issues in this world are people problems, not God problems. 

  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...