Who is to blame: MCD or Bean?

RyanC883

Blame  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Blame

• MCD
    • Bean

10 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

I said the D had a bad game, you are twisting this into a season long issue. 

And this is not one game defining Bean.   He has been subpar (at best) putting together OL and DL.   Both were an issue last season and still are.  Just because our secondary can cover for the DL and JA for the OL do not make them less of a systemic issue that has yet to be fixed.  

I referencing from last season,  not much difference and one could say the team has taken steps backwards.

1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

I fully agree on all that. When there’s wins half these guys are quiet and stay in game day threads for hot takes and over reactions. But losses, holy cow there’s the same 5-10 posters non stop on every thread pushing their agenda. 

There are obviously things wrong with this team. There are things wrong all 32 teams in the NFL. 

There’s no issue in pointing those flaws out - it’s just the rambling about things that don’t even make sense. Most posts aren’t even rooted in fact… they’re rooted in emotion from a guy on his couch watching the broadcast view of the game. 

First and foremost the offensive line needs to be fixed. This gives Josh more time to make a play and also helps the run game enough to open up the pass game. It’s a technique/communication issue. Talent wise our lineman are not as bad as they’re playing. They’re an average offensive line when all things are going right - which is more than enough for Josh to make things happens. 

I’m a believer that adversity is a positive thing. Sure, it’s embarrassing to lose to the Jaguars but these setbacks should provide opportunities to create solutions that help avoid REAL let downs when it matters in the playoffs. 

Edited by JGMcD2
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

The Allen pick was gigantic. Home run. But he’s ***** up with this line as I mentioned above and he relies too much on the draft while being conservative with cap space because he’s too worried about sustained success rather than the here and now, IMO.

I agree with everything - I don’t think the line is as bad as they are playing. It would obviously be nice to have Teller, but we don’t. In hindsight Ford was a bad pick. It’s not like the line has been totally neglected… they’ve put a lot of resources into it. Buy and large they were solid last year - the regression this year is concerning. I expected some but I didn’t expect them to become entirely incompetent. 

I don’t think you and I will ever see eye to eye on roster construction which is fine. I’m ok with the approach up to this point - although I’m going to agree that he needs to lean more towards your approach and go all in this off-season. 

I blame your 2nd grade teacher for teaching you how to spell. I blame BEANE for only acquiring 2 Olineman last spring. I blame McD for not being a better "in game" coach. I blame Josh for having the audacity to take a day off from being Superman. I blame the OL for being lazy. I blame myself for wearing the wrong Bills shirt. I blame Aaron Rodgers for being a jerk.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.