How are we going to beat NE?

MrLocke

I think we have a chance at home, but how do we beat them at Foxboro? I think we will have a solid team this year it would just be nice to win the AFC East for the first time in a LONG time! Do we give up trying to win the division and settle for a Wildcard? The only thing I am hopeful of is Mularkey I think given his offensive creativity he might be able to match wits with Bellichick such that Bellichick is not able to come up with a scheme to beat our offense? Any way any thoughts on how we might unseat the Patriots? I do not want to take any thing away from the Jests I just think if we can some how un seat the Patsises we will be AFC East champs.

I think we have a chance at home, but how do we beat them at Foxboro? I think we will have a solid team this year it would just be nice to win the AFC East for the first time in a LONG time! Do we give up trying to win the division and settle for a Wildcard? The only thing I am hopeful of is Mularkey I think given his offensive creativity he might be able to match wits with Bellichick such that Bellichick is not able to come up with a scheme to beat our offense? Any way any thoughts on how we might unseat the Patriots? I do not want to take any thing away from the Jests I just think if we can some how un seat the Patsises we will be AFC East champs.

324302[/snapback]

The Bills will uphold the Navy Tradition of I Can and I Will!!!

First and foremost: don't make stupid mistakes and execute your gamplan.

Everytime I watch the Patsies play they have the great ability to dictate the pace of the game, wether it's the offense moving the chains with great balance or making the oppossing offense do something they're not used to do , hence resulting in mistakes.

So I say:

The offense must stay on the field so that Brady doesn't see much of it. Execute the gameplan and don't beat yourself, they'll get to most out of it.

And for the defense, get in Brady's face (easier said than done) don't overreact or overthink what they would do. Mix up the blitzes and disrupt their passing lanes.

Surround Tom Brady's house with Bills Fans and don't let his car leave his garage. Make sure to bring several baseball bats and gas masks to avoid the pepperspray, pats fans, and NE's finest police officers. I will be there leading the crowd from a safe distance back to make sure you all stay organized.

If McGahee can run the ball effectively so as to take the pressure and pass rush off of Losman, he then can either play action or throw deep to Moulds and Evans and try to expose the Pats' secondary.

On Defense, they MUST get pressure on Brady and at least slow down Corey Dillon.

Do those things, limit turnovers and mistakes and you can play with anyone.

If McGahee can run the ball effectively so as to take the pressure and pass rush off of Losman, he then can either play action or throw deep to Moulds and Evans and try to expose the Pats' secondary.   

On Defense, they MUST get pressure on Brady and at least slow down Corey Dillon.   

Do those things, limit turnovers and mistakes and you can play with anyone.

324408[/snapback]

You are way off.......NE's only shot is if I can somehow get on the field

Its simple: Buy 4 tickets for Queer eye for the straight guy guys. Inform Tom Brady that they are all in the audience and watching him intently. Watch Tom get nervous, gittery, excited and throw several forced passes.

The biggest thing I saw last year was the attitude.

Our D needs to really put pressure on Brady. Last year in the night game

Brady just sat in the pocket and had like 7 or 8 seconds to pick and

choose his receiver. We need to put the kind of pressure that we did

in 31-0 rout on him, so as to disrupt his timing.

Brady has proven (last year in Pittsburgh, MIami) that if his rhythm is

disturbed is an average QB who makes terrible mistakes. If our front

7 don't make the necessary adjustment to bring the heat on Brady,

it iwll be hard for us to beat them. Our front 7 has to believe that

they can manhandle the NE OL.

1. Run the ball

2. Get more than 1 turnover

3. Lindell makes his FG attempts

There you have it!

324329[/snapback]

What are the chance that we can do all three of these things succesfully in one game? Run the ball yes. I just worry about Lindell and forcing turnovers. Clements is the only guy on defense I see as a playmaker. London stops the run, Takeo jumps around and makes tackles, but I only see Nate with a real nose for the ball. Everyone else on the D just kind of tries to play safe and not get burned.

I hope that Lindell spent the whole offseason kicking a ball. I fear he may lose us some big games by missing chip shots.

I think NE has already done at least some of the work for us.......No more Ty Law, no Troy Brown, no Charlie Weiss or Romeo Crennell, probably no Teddy Bruschi. I think all these changes are going to have an impact in our favor.

I'm actually not all that worried about the Foxboro game. If we can take them out in our house, and then B word-slap the Fins and Jests, I think we'll be in good shape come postseason.

324302[/snapback]

To answer your question, by outscoring them of course. :devil: