Should Bills trade for Miles Sanders?

Niagara Dude

7 hours ago, Niagara Dude said:

Would you give up 3rd or maybe a 4th for RB Miles Sanders who Philly is looking to trade before the deadline?  5"11 & 210 lbs and ran a 4.4 forty at his pro day before draft.  

He can make explosive plays both running and passing game especially off of screens.  He is signed at around 1.4 million this season and 1.7 million next and is only 24 years old.  While Moss & Singletary have had some decent moments,  neither offers consistent explosive plays that Beane talked about what was missing after last season.  

No but I'll take McCaffrey!

4 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

I think it's becoming obvious that ypc is a bit inflated when you take into account the chunk runs we get when there are 7 DBs on the field. 

I don't hate motor.  I think he's a solid backup.  Same Moss.  Borderline starters on a playoff team....but they can't take over a game and they don't scare defenses at all.  

There are very few RBs in the league that can actually take over a game and scare defenses.  Most RBs are inflated with chunk runs.  Do you think a lot of running backs are actually getting 4-5 yards every time they carry the ball?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2021 at 7:53 PM, Big Blitz said:

I think it's becoming obvious that ypc is a bit inflated when you take into account the chunk runs we get when there are 7 DBs on the field. 

I don't hate motor.  I think he's a solid backup.  Same Moss.  Borderline starters on a playoff team....but they can't take over a game and they don't scare defenses at all.  

fair enough, but why do the buff announcers champion Moss then? Neither one is pro bowl caliber, although personally I think Singletary is a better pure runner.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.