Fans invading Tennessee, let's have our pre/after party with this BIG Bills fan & Nashville singer

Nashville singer and die hard Bills fan Brooke Lee will be singing this Saturday, Sunday, and Monday night on Broadway in Nashville.  For those who made it to North Carolina back in 2017 for the Panthers/Bills game she was the singer at the epic Bills Party the night before the game that made headlines on NFL Network, ESPN, USA Today and Bills/Carolina radio and news.  I left a small video clip from that night.

LOCATION & TIME

Saturday at Tootsies (10pm-2am)

Sunday at Rippy's (10pm-2am)

Monday at Honky Tonk (10pm-2am) *Come celebrate after the game

https://www.facebook.com/BuffaloBills/videos/10155453670450659/

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, cale said:

A slightly more visible Buffalo Bills fan. (Full Disclosure: Her boss owns the Bills and her GM is a former Hamburg Schools Supervisor).

My son used to live in the apartment immediately next door to her in Nashville and we’d see her in the halls and at the pool. He told me she was on her way to becoming quite successful and famous, but I had no idea who she was at the time. Taylor Swift coming to visit should have been a clue. At least I had heard of HER! 

My son’s best friend in Nashville used to play the early shift at Rippy’s and a couple other places (same owner). He’s now finishing school at Berkeley and I doubt he misses the early shift playing for tips while tourists have their breakfast beers. 

Edited by Augie

18 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

There's always a ton of Bills fans at Tennessee games in Nashville. Is there just a lot of WNY transplants in that region or people just like making the visiting trip there specifically?

Road trip. I was there in 2019 ( Duke Williams legend was born that day) and it was probably 70% Bills fans at the game. Full sea of Bills jerseys walking across the bridge back to Broadway post-game. It’s a fun town with something for everyone. 

3 hours ago, BigDingus said:

There's always a ton of Bills fans at Tennessee games in Nashville. Is there just a lot of WNY transplants in that region or people just like making the visiting trip there specifically?

It's a nice place to visit, for a Bills game 

Edited by TBBills

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.