PFF first-quarter All Pro team (2 Bills listed)

24 minutes ago, Gonzonzo said:

It looks like if we decided to accept less money just to go out of Buffalo and he got less money and in Green Bay (not Cali or Miami).

Everybody lost.

I was hearing at the time that he wanted to be paid like a top punter in the league and the Bills just didn’t value him that way and we’re willing to pay him below his ask. No idea if that’s true but I think with how quickly they moved to sign Hackk it is probably clear Bojo wanted top dollar or out of Buffalo.

Just frustrating that they both messed up the market.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

It is also odd and frustrating to me that neither side really got what they wanted. The Bills paid just under 2 million a year for Hackk the Rams only paid a one year 1 million dollar contract for Bojo. The Bills got a lesser punter for more money and Bojo got way less than he wanted. I don't think Hackk is a bad punter but he is average at best whereas Bojo is one of the better punters in the league. 

Am I remembering that the coaching staff weren't convinced Corey was the best holder for Bass. Wondering if that factored into the decision to let him walk. 

• Like (+1) 1