PFF first-quarter All Pro team (2 Bills listed)

1 hour ago, Gonzonzo said:

Bojorquez is in the 2nd team.

I really wish they found a way to keep Bojo, Hakk hasn’t been bad but he hasn’t been a upper level punter either. I get that Bojo’s demands might have been unreasonable but I really wish both sides could have come together on a deal.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

I really wish they found a way to keep Bojo, Hakk hasn’t been bad but he hasn’t been a upper level punter either. I get that Bojo’s demands might have been unreasonable but I really wish both sides could have come together on a deal.

I feel the same.

Kicking buffalo must be difficult because of the winds but he had improved a lot in the last half and he had a lot of power in his leg.

2 hours ago, Gonzonzo said:

I feel the same.

Kicking buffalo must be difficult because of the winds but he had improved a lot in the last half and he had a lot of power in his leg.

It is also odd and frustrating to me that neither side really got what they wanted. The Bills paid just under 2 million a year for Hackk the Rams only paid a one year 1 million dollar contract for Bojo. The Bills got a lesser punter for more money and Bojo got way less than he wanted. I don't think Hackk is a bad punter but he is average at best whereas Bojo is one of the better punters in the league. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

It is also odd and frustrating to me that neither side really got what they wanted. The Bills paid just under 2 million a year for Hackk the Rams only paid a one year 1 million dollar contract for Bojo. The Bills got a lesser punter for more money and Bojo got way less than he wanted. I don't think Hackk is a bad punter but he is average at best whereas Bojo is one of the better punters in the league. 

It looks like if we decided to accept less money just to go out of Buffalo and he got less money and in Green Bay (not Cali or Miami).

Everybody lost.