The Athletic's #1 reason the Bills won't hoist Lombardi (note the final paragraph)

Star - I'm worried about COVID, therefore I'm opting out of this next season!

Also Star - I'm not worried about COVID, so opting against getting the vaccine to protect against it...

Maybe it's just he doesn't want to play period? Opt out, take a season off. Don't get the vaccine, get forced to sit or stay away from team multiple times throughout the year. 

29 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Star - I'm worried about COVID, therefore I'm opting out of this next season!

Also Star - I'm not worried about COVID, so opting against getting the vaccine to protect against it...

Maybe it's just he doesn't want to play period? Opt out, take a season off. Don't get the vaccine, get forced to sit or stay away from team multiple times throughout the year. 

I can't say that I haven't thought something similar.

3 hours ago, Success said:

Football is BIG money.  I don't know why people get negative emojis for suggesting that Beasley be cut or traded.  I mean, I'd hate to lose him too - but I'd hate to lose a season we've been waiting for literally for decades because of him.

Beasley is Good.  And his contributions to the Bills offense are Big (unlike him).

You know how some of us said the whole thing with Michael Sam or with Colin K had to do with value/distraction ratio?  LeSean McCoy smacked it down and took some flak for it, but he was right: a guy who is a star of stars or even an important contributor can do stuff and be stuff that are kicked to the curb (or just not picked up) in a mediocre or fringe player.

Beasley is an important contributor, and it wouldn't make the team better to cut or trade him.  That's why you get negative emojis.

Now, if Beasley flouts the protocols and gets fined again and positions himself for a 4 game suspension, that may change.

Unfortunately, he's also positioned himself to earn extra scrutiny when the NFL reviews facility video records.

3 hours ago, Success said:

We'll just have to see how the season plays out. Last year, I was pleasantly surprised. This year, some of the protocols are much more strict.  It could really cost this team.

Actually, I see the opposite problem: none of the protocols are more strict, and for many on the team they are much looser.

3 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

.Every argument has two sides of the coin.. I gave both sides

No offense, man, and not gonna keep up a bickerfest, but No.  No, you did not.

I will put this here as opposed to starting a new thread, though it may deserve it:

I just watched Inside the NFL and the woman who is evidently the investigative reporter on that show said that among ALL NFL players on a roster as of this week (after cutdowns), the vaccination rate among players is 93%.

Seems pretty Bills related considering that from what we know, our team is currently far below that number.

On 9/4/2021 at 10:55 PM, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

The Champs are 100%… If I’m Beane and McDermott, I would view anybody not getting vaxxed as someone who simply doesn’t want to win bad enough to be on my team .  Personal beliefs aside, the rules give a competitive advantage to those who are vaccinated, period.  Games in this league are way to close to be giving an opponent any sort of advantage.

Apparently great minds do think alike - https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/09/11/brandon-beane-its-a-competitive-disadvantage-to-not-be-100-percent-vaccinated/