Any recommendations for best manscaping tool?

Royale with Cheese

23 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You have a forest down there?

You make a good point.  I'm sure different men approach this issue very differently, b/c they have very different bodies.

I'm of Italian descent and can grow a beard in 3 days.  I'm kind of a hairy person.

I notice other grown men who seemingly don't even need to shave; their face is smooth skin with just a whisper of peach fuzz here and there.  Guys like that probably aren't really into manscaping, b/c they don't need to be.

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

You make a good point.  I'm sure different men approach this issue very differently, b/c they have very different bodies.

I'm of Italian descent and can grow a beard in 3 days.  I'm kind of a hairy person.

I notice other grown men who seemingly don't even need to shave; their face is smooth skin with just a whisper of peach fuzz here and there.  Guys like that probably aren't really into manscaping, b/c they don't need to be.

Are you saying that men who don't grow facial hair quickly don't have a lot of p.ubic hair?

Edited by Gugny

Better think twice about "extreme grooming."

https://www.menshealth.com/health/a19533592/manscaping-and-sexually-transmitted-diseases/

"...Researchers surveyed nearly 14,000 men and women about how much ***** hair they trimmed or removed, and how often they did the task. 

Those who groomed were 80 percent more likely to have had a sexually transmitted infection like genital herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, HIV, as well public lice, than those who didn’t tidy up below the belt. ..."

2 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Better think twice about "extreme grooming."

https://www.menshealth.com/health/a19533592/manscaping-and-sexually-transmitted-diseases/

"...Researchers surveyed nearly 14,000 men and women about how much ***** hair they trimmed or removed, and how often they did the task. 

Those who groomed were 80 percent more likely to have had a sexually transmitted infection like genital herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, HIV, as well public lice, than those who didn’t tidy up below the belt. ..."

Correlation, not causation.  Guys with neatly manicured junk are far more likely to “seal the deal” with a chick.  Hence more likely to acquire a STD from getting so much pelt.  

These full bush guys, once they get the ladies in the bedroom and disrobe, send the girls running for the hills.  Most effective form of birth control 😂

Exiled, I bet you have an enormous muff, don’t you?

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Correlation, not causation.  Guys with neatly manicured junk are far more likely to “seal the deal” with a chick.  Hence more likely to acquire a STD from getting so much pelt.  

These full bush guys, once they get the ladies in the bedroom and disrobe, send the girls running for the hills.  Most effective form of birth control 😂

Exiled, I bet you have an enormous muff, don’t you?

Pure spin. 

And no STD... 😏 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.