Tasker & Brown don't know the cap rules

2 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

My point is it you are broadcasting on one of the biggest stations in Buffalo, you shouldn't be giving your audience incorrect information about the largest sports contract in team history.  Whether they like it or not, they are being paid to be accurate on factual information.  

It is not a podcast as some have called the program.  It is on a 50,000 watt station that can be heard 200 miles away and anywhere on the internet.  They need to be more responsible.  I doubt Sal would ever open his show not knowing what he is talking about. 

It's a Bills centric show. They are both associated and involved with the Bills. One would think when they pass along factually verifiable information, they have the correct information. 

I didn't hear what they said (I'm in Florida) so I don't know if they blew it or not. But if they did, then shame on them. Now if they come back tomorrow and talk about their mistake, then good for them. People make mistakes. Admitting them does wonders for the reputation, IMO.

As for the individuals, I don't care that much for Brown, but he is the company flack. It's Tasker that really bothers me, because I think he could be fairly good, if he worked at it. 

12 hours ago, Simon said:

You were around my old stomping grounds (Rushford).

Did you pull any Smallies out of the Genesee?

Brownies, actually

Saw a LOT of that area around the Genesee that day - the levels in a lot of my dad's favorite streams were low so he took us out there to a spot he (thought) he remembered from a while back.  Turned into a lot of driving trying to find it, but ended up a good day

Looking at the map - I guess we did pass right through Rushford - I remember the lake, but not the town (I must have blinked 😛 )

Edited by stevewin

This topic appears to be much ado over virtually nothing, I mean really, what’s it matter if they aren’t spot on?  it’s a talk show after all, the people who have to know the specifics, know the specifics…, and that’s all that matters. 

Go Bills!!!

On 8/10/2021 at 7:17 AM, Don Otreply said:

This topic appears to be much ado over virtually nothing, I mean really, what’s it matter if they aren’t spot on?  it’s a talk show after all, the people who have to know the specifics, know the specifics…, and that’s all that matters. 

Go Bills!!!

This laziness started when people stopped reading newspapers🤩

• Agree 1