Mr. Larry says the Henry to

I got to thinking. The titans have disgruntled defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth. It's probably a pipe dream as Haynesworth is one of the best dt's in the league and more valuable than just travis henry.

While I love Calico If that was the trade that would more than likely this is the last we'll see of eric moulds this season, and we have bigger needs at the moment than another wr. Though I believe Calico has the potential to be the next Terrell Owens (talent wise)

The only reason I even consider this is because I recall Mr Larry being pretty accurate over the last couple of years.

Moulds

Evans

Calico

Parrish

Reed

Aiken

I guess it wouldn't be a bad WR group, but if TH is traded I'd rather get someone else, or more specifically, some other position for him. That said, if it goes down, I'll raise my eyebrows a bit, but I do trust our front office.

The only reason I even consider this is because I recall Mr Larry being pretty accurate over the last couple of years. 

Moulds

Evans

Calico

Parrish

Reed

Aiken

I guess it wouldn't be a bad WR group, but if TH is traded I'd rather get someone else, or more specifically, some other position for him.  That said, if it goes down, I'll raise my eyebrows a bit, but I do trust our front office.

320428[/snapback]

Trade Reed too

Hmmmm.....I like the deal. But I doubt the Titans would trade one of their few remaining experienced WRs.

320452[/snapback]

That's why we will gladly add Josh Reed to the mix.

That's why we will gladly add Josh Reed to the mix.

320455[/snapback]

I love how people are so quick to move Reed and at the same time willing to bring on Calico who's done far less than Josh has. Sure Calico has great size & speed but has yet to show anything in the NFL. I mean Tyrone has a whopping 20 receptions in 15 NFL games over two seasons.

What has he predicted before? 

Fill me in cause I've never seen any of his predictions

320437[/snapback]

He's been wrong a couple of times, but I do remember thinking "damn, Mr Larry was right again," but I can't recall all of the trades and signings with 100% certainty.

realtruelove can confirm (or deny) these, but I think he called the Bledsoe deal a week or so before that draft day trade. I think he called the Adams and/or the Spikes signings with Bflo, and I think the Milloy signing too - either right before or immediately after he was officially cut by the Pats. I think he also called the McGahee pick, but I could be wrong about that one.

I'd do Henry and Parrish for Calico and a fourth next year.  We already have a better parrish and his name is Lee Evans.  But we could use a Tyrone Calico.

320586[/snapback]

that's giving up too much... i don't like parrish but he's our second rounder this year, and i'm not going to give up a second rounder and henry for injury question mark Calico