Poll - Will we score over 500 points again for the 2021 season?

Will we score over 500 points again for the 2021 season?  

196 members have voted

1. 1. Will we score over 500 points again for the 2021 season?

• Yes
    • No

12 minutes ago, fathersnowman said:

got a good feeling some team will get spanked for 60 plus points this season ,  want to beat kansas in playoffs and if the defence improves then we will have a good record 14-3 my prediction and see where that takes us

Do you think the 60 plus will happen against one of the AFC East teams?

I think our defense with a real off season should come out a lot closer to how we played from the Seattle game and closing the year.  The only really bad game post AZ was KC.

On offense of we weren’t playing a 17th game, and a potentially weaker schedule, If say it’s tough to repeat.  It probably will happen, but we could score 480 pts. and get even closer to the SB.

This is going to be a fun year.

3 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I think our defense with a real off season should come out a lot closer to how we played from the Seattle game and closing the year.  The only really bad game post AZ was KC.

On offense of we weren’t playing a 17th game, and a potentially weaker schedule, If say it’s tough to repeat.  It probably will happen, but we could score 480 pts. and get even closer to the SB.

This is going to be a fun year.

It is going to be a fun year, MGK.

First time in forever that I’m going into a season thinking they have a legitimate shot of going to the Super Bowl.

Go Bills!

That’s so hard to answer. If the Bills O stays healthy.. Yes, but if Diggs or Allen miss like 4-5 games (combined) it may be hard to do. Or (god forbid) your O line gets riddled with injuries and Allen is running like Mahomes in the SB for a large portion of the season..