Bills rushing - yards before contact

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Yeah, before I posted I tried searching for negative runs to see if Shady was a leader in them. I couldn’t find any data. Got a link?

LOL, sure you did....that's why you didn't even comment on the bolded topic.  Instead you tossed in receiving yards, apropos of nothing...

But you could have saved yourself your "search"--don't need one to know McCoy was never much of a leader..

But he did have a ton of carries for zero or negative yards.

50 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

LOL, sure you did....that's why you didn't even comment on the bolded topic.  Instead you tossed in receiving yards, apropos of nothing...

But you could have saved yourself your "search"--don't need one to know McCoy was never much of a leader..

But he did have a ton of carries for zero or negative yards.

I'll take it you didn't and are just going off your beliefs (shocker!).  No, give me a link.  Have your bro BADOL help you if you need it. 

But even if it's true...who cares (except for those with an agenda)?  Barry Sanders is the NFL's leader in rushes for zero or negative yards.  He sucks as well I guess, right?  Personally I'd rather have a guy averaging 100 YPG and being the best player on offense versus perseverating on a meaningless statistic which has multiple factors involved.

Oh and he's at least a leader...in almost-convictions...by you. :lol:

44 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'll take it you didn't and are just going off your beliefs (shocker!).  No, give me a link.  Have your bro BADOL help you if you need it. 

But even if it's true...who cares (except for those with an agenda)?  Barry Sanders is the NFL's leader in rushes for zero or negative yards.  He sucks as well I guess, right?  Personally I'd rather have a guy averaging 100 YPG and being the best player on offense versus perseverating on a meaningless statistic which has multiple factors involved.

Oh and he's at least a leader...in almost-convictions...by you. :lol:

https://stathead.com/football/play_finder.cgi?request=1&super_bowl=0&match=summary_all&year_min=2017&year_max=2017&game_type=R&game_num_min=0&game_num_max=99&week_num_min=0&week_num_max=99&quarter=1&quarter=2&quarter=3&quarter=4&quarter=5&tr_gtlt=lt&minutes=15&seconds=00&down=0&down=1&down=2&down=3&down=4&yg_gtlt=gt&is_first_down=-1&field_pos_min_field=team&field_pos_max_field=team&end_field_pos_min_field=team&end_field_pos_max_field=team&type=RUSH&is_complete=-1&is_turnover=-1&turnover_type=interception&turnover_type=fumble&is_scoring=-1&score_type=touchdown&score_type=field_goal&score_type=safety&is_sack=-1&include_kneels=-1&no_play=N&order_by=yards&more_options=0&rush_direction=LE&rush_direction=LT&rush_direction=LG&rush_direction=M&rush_direction=RG&rush_direction=RT&rush_direction=RE&pass_location=SL&pass_location=SM&pass_location=SR&pass_location=DL&pass_location=DM&pass_location=DR&player_id=McCoLe01&player_role=rusher&from_link=1

No one will ever confuse McCoy with Sanders.  Greatest runner ever.  

Personally, I'd rather have an Offense where the best player isn't a RB.

Have you located that link where Snyder decided he doesn't want any other name but WTF?  How about the one exposing the squatter (and his lawyer) as liars?  Maybe Crayonz can give you a hand with that.

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

As usual you miss the point.  Which is that, as great as Sanders was, he is still the NFL's record holder for lost yardage.  IOW, it means nothing.

LOL.  Yes we all want the best player on offense to not be a QB.  Talk about apropos of nothing.

Again I don't know what Snyder wants nor do I care.  But what I do know, thanks to you, is that he doesn't want any of the squatter's names.

23 minutes ago, Doc said:

As usual you miss the point.  Which is that, as great as Sanders was, he is still the NFL's record holder for lost yardage.  IOW, it means nothing.

LOL.  Yes we all want the best player on offense to not be a QB.  Talk about apropos of nothing.

Again I don't know what Snyder wants nor do I care.  But what I do know, thanks to you, is that he doesn't want any of the squatter's names.

Youre very welcome.  Happy to help

On 6/30/2021 at 5:18 AM, Chandler#81 said:

Agreed that Singletary struggled on Blitz pick ups through his rookie season and into last season. But I thought he improved as the season wore on and Josh recognized blitzes and repositioned Devin to pick it up. His dropped pass in the title game bought him a seat on the bench, so the bad taste lingers. But I won’t be surprised if he takes a full grip of the position this year. He’s quick, not fast. He’s elusive and an improving receiver. He has a QB who can play to his strengths.

I’m hopeful.

I could not agree more. Singletary is better than given credit for and yes even better than Moss who seems to be the fan favorite here for some reason. If you give him a hole, there’s a good chance he’s going to get something out of it. Problem is our OL can’t run block. Maybe that could change with different formations and packages etc. Twin TE sets, big sets etc. Bottom line is our line just can’t seem to get it done otherwise.