Trump’s follies

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Like I said - Trumpys don't like Republicans because its Trump above party and country at all cost.

LOL!  So...what's the difference between a "Trumpy" and a Republican?  Not believing Dem lies about Russian collusion, phone calls, bounties and insurrections?

And I shouldn't have changed your post.  You're right, "the cult doesn't like Republicans."  Kizinger will be gone soon...because the Dems eliminated his district.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

LOL!  So...what's the difference between a "Trumpy" and a Republican?  Not believing Dem lies about Russian collusion, phone calls, bounties and insurrections?

And I shouldn't have changed your post.  You're right, "the cult doesn't like Republicans."  Kizinger will be gone soon...because the Dems eliminated his district.

Huge difference and the divide is growing wider and wider.

31 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You can’t make this schitt up…

The former President of the United States:

‘I Don’t Want to Be Your Friend Anymore’: Trump Gave Pence a Jan. 5 Ultimatum

If you don’t steal the election for me I won’t be your friend - how pathetic 

If the President of the United States wants to attack you, I'll give you a heads up:

Anyone still in doubt about the establishment/deep state being completely broken by Brexit and Trump?  

How pathetic 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

If the President of the United States wants to attack you, I'll give you a heads up:

Anyone still in doubt about the establishment/deep state being completely broken by Brexit and Trump?  

How pathetic 

But he doesn’t want to be best friends with his buddy Pence… poor thang

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

But he doesn’t want to be best friends with his buddy Pence… poor thang

Rubio is a better buddy

In his letter, Rubio stressed that Milley interfered with America’s civilian-controlled military, which could possibly “lead to war.”

"I do not need to tell of you the dangers posed by senior military officers leaking classified information on U.S. military operations, but I will underscore that such subversion undermines the President’s ability to negotiate and leverage one of this nation’s instruments of national power in his interactions with foreign nations.

Even more egregiously, reports indicate that General Milley interfered with the procedures by which the civilian commander-in-chief can order a nuclear strike. He purportedly instructed officials not to take orders without his involvement and forced them to take an oath to that effect. A senior military officer interfering with that civilian-controlled process is simply unacceptable at best, and at worst, would cause ambiguity which could lead to war.

General Milley has attempted to rationalize his reckless behavior by arguing that what he perceived as the military’s judgement was more stable than its civilian commander. It is a dangerous precedent that could be asserted at any point in the future by General Milley or others. It threatens to tear apart our nation’s longstanding principle of civilian control of the military."

Marco Rubio’s call for Milley’s resignation echoed that of former U.S. Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, who charged that Milliey “usurped civilian authority.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/14/sen-marco-rubio-urges-president-joe-biden-to-fire-gen-mark-milley/

Actual treason. 

11 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Rubio is a better buddy

In his letter, Rubio stressed that Milley interfered with America’s civilian-controlled military, which could possibly “lead to war.”

"I do not need to tell of you the dangers posed by senior military officers leaking classified information on U.S. military operations, but I will underscore that such subversion undermines the President’s ability to negotiate and leverage one of this nation’s instruments of national power in his interactions with foreign nations.

Even more egregiously, reports indicate that General Milley interfered with the procedures by which the civilian commander-in-chief can order a nuclear strike. He purportedly instructed officials not to take orders without his involvement and forced them to take an oath to that effect. A senior military officer interfering with that civilian-controlled process is simply unacceptable at best, and at worst, would cause ambiguity which could lead to war.

General Milley has attempted to rationalize his reckless behavior by arguing that what he perceived as the military’s judgement was more stable than its civilian commander. It is a dangerous precedent that could be asserted at any point in the future by General Milley or others. It threatens to tear apart our nation’s longstanding principle of civilian control of the military."

Marco Rubio’s call for Milley’s resignation echoed that of former U.S. Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, who charged that Milliey “usurped civilian authority.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/14/sen-marco-rubio-urges-president-joe-biden-to-fire-gen-mark-milley/

Actual treason. 

Trump's whole presidency had bowling alley bumpers to prevent the US from falling into the gutter.

Take your faux outrage and well, you know...

Trump blasted Milley in his statement:

If the story of “Dumbass” General Mark Milley, the same failed leader who engineered the worst withdrawal from a country, Afghanistan, in U.S. history, leaving behind many dead and wounded soldiers, many American citizens, and $85 Billion worth of the newest and most sophisticated Military equipment in the world, and our Country’s reputation, is true, then I assume he would be tried for TREASON in that he would have been dealing with his Chinese counterpart behind the President’s back and telling China that he would be giving them notification “of an attack.” Can’t do that!

The good news is that the story is Fake News concocted by a weak and ineffective General together with two authors who I refused to give an interview to because they write fiction, not fact. Actions should be taken immediately against Milley, and better generals in our Military, of which we have many, should get involved so that another Afghanistan disaster never happens again. Remember, I was the one who took out 100% of the ISIS Caliphate. Milley said it couldn’t be done!

For the record, I never even thought of attacking China—and China knows that. The people that fabricated the story are sick and demented, and the people who print it are just as bad. In fact, I’m the only President in decades who didn’t get the U.S. into a war—a well known fact that is seldom reported."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/14/trump-on-dumbass-milley-action-should-be-taken-immediately-for-secret-calls-with-china/

Yep.  

Someone on the January 6th committee explain how this was not treason