Critical Race Theory

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Don't teach that slavery caused the civil war! Even though it was the cause, but snow flakes will melt 

False.

In every way possible.

It IS being taught.

Always has, always will.

But you keep up your fake narrative.

It is all you have.

😎

• Like (+1) 2

Wonder if CRT even touches on the pre clovis people that were here prior to the land bridge being walkable?  what happened to them?

the 1619 project was full of large inaccuracies.  Eff, the entire premise is the revolution and everything since was about protecting slavery.    CRT is based off that.

The interesting part is the people that promote that, are usually very well off and lack diversity.  Ie, folks like Robin DiAngelo and Nikole Hanna-Jones.  (Educated in Cuba, taught propaganda at pro publica.)  folks talk diversity. but they mean race and sex. never diversity of thought or experience.

"From 2008 to 2009, the investigative journalist received a fellowship from the Institute for Advanced Journalism Studies which enabled her to travel to Cuba to study universal healthcare and Cuba’s educational system under Raul Castro."

This is just one of the many articles debating the entire premise of the 1619 project.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/14/new-york-times-corrects-the-1619-project-but-its-still-a-giant-lie/

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

I’ll let you start….after all it was your education that you’re citing. Let me guess: You were taught the war was fought over Ukraine? 

Dont you know, it was always about the Halupki, Pirozhki, Paska and Borscht.  Its always been about the Borscht

11 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Where did u go to school? Serious question? 

None on your business 

13 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

So the war was almost fought prior, over slavery.  

then was finally fought over??????

Ya, the south was threatening war for a while, the north finally go sick of it 

And yes, over slavery 

44 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’ll let you start….after all it was your education that you’re citing. Let me guess: You were taught the war was fought over Ukraine? 

This is suppose to be serious? 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Oh come on! 

Nope

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

I only took one class on the Civil War, actually. I have done my own secondary and primary research. And that I did after I left college 

So you weren’t actually taught any of these alternative Civil War theories? You simply made up the fact that you weren’t taught about slavery? Oh brother. Carry on! 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

So you weren’t actually taught any of these alternative Civil War theories? You simply made up the fact that you weren’t taught about slavery? Oh brother. Carry on! 

Any by secondary and primary research. it means MSNBC, NYT and some you tube video.

• Haha (+1) 2