Critical Race Theory

16 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’re living in a time warp. Would you suggest that nobody in the US travel to Germany? Should Germany not be a member of NATO? That nation’s racially motivated extermination plan resulted in the murder of millions of innocent people…and all of that happened in just the last century. Do we ask Germany to take a knee at the Olympic Games? At the World Cup? Where is ANY of this going? There are no slave owners alive today and a good portion of the United States wasn’t even part of the country during the Civil War. And…a good portion of the part that was actually fought and DIED to confront and defeat it. Enough already!!!!

I’ve lived there, I believe the reason, and you are totally correct is they aren’t able to successfully use the jewish population there as a political asset they way politicians here use this area here.

I will say the one noticeable trait is overt  nationalism tends to be discouraged. 

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Both can be true. 

Yes but the economics trump the racial aspect. You find a group of people that will allow you to take advantage of them, enslave them to do your work for little or no money they will be abused regardless of their race or religion.  Just look at the history of slavery 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

See? You don't debate. You deflect and jump right into the weeds on irrelevant topics.

Thank you for proving my point. How is asking you to clarify a point YOU made getting into to the weeds and irrelevant?  Questioning your point to understand it so it can be argued against is the whole ***** basis of debate.  It’s called Socratic Method.  

You’re a mental midget who reduces the IQ of anyone who comes in contact with you. So reply to this with your silly laughing emoji while I put you back on ignore. Sigh….

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Sure, use racism to economically exploit people. 

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Yes but the economics trump the racial aspect. You find a group of people that will allow you to take advantage of them, enslave them to do your work for little or no money they will be abused regardless of their race or religion.  Just look at the history of slavery 

it’s actually an interesting chicken egg question… .

Does racism lead to economic exploitation or does intent on economic exploitation lead to racism? 

11 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Does racism lead to economic exploitation or does intent on economic exploitation lead to racism? 

It’s a great debate topic. @BillStime  sit this one pie. 

• Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Superintendent Proudly Declares His District Is Using Critical Race Theory in the Classroom

8c4c0fb4-8f8c-420d-a392-ec11c2134ef1-860

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2022/04/21/superintendent-proudly-declares-his-district-is-using-critical-race-theory-in-the-classroom-n553856

And this has Republicans in Alabama and Mississippi scared? 

56 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And this has Republicans in Alabama and Mississippi scared? 

Quite the opposite Tibsy. 

It is not just house and senate Democrats that will find that out in November. 

The local elections across the country will demonstrate how Americans feel about having CRT forced on their children. 

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Humans have no inherent need to be racist. They do however have an inherent need to survive and sustain themselves. Are you humans tribal? Yes. Are they then by definition racist? To a point maybe, but the tribalism is the driving criteria…not racism.

25 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Humans have no inherent need to be racist. They do however have an inherent need to survive and sustain themselves. Are you humans tribal? Yes. Are they then by definition racist? To a point maybe, but the tribalism is the driving criteria…not racism.

I got a "B" on my English paper in college because my professor said that racism didn't exist when Othelo was written.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

an inconvenient truth

Speaking of inconveniences:

On 4/20/2022 at 12:56 PM, BuffaninSarasota said:

it's you and the militant left trying to transform America into your dystopian version of reality. It's your "team" that started this nonsense 18 months ago, not my side.

Tic toc tic toc tic toc 

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

Quite the opposite Tibsy. 

It is not just house and senate Democrats that will find that out in November. 

The local elections across the country will demonstrate how Americans feel about having CRT forced on their children. 

I remember how confident you, DR and the rest of the cult was feeling about the election in 2020.

lolz