Eric Fisher to Colts

18 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Only one with  top 10 in O and D?  GB had that.  So did Tampa.  Saints were #5 in points scored and #5 in lowest points allowed.  

KC, Tampa, GB, Buffalo are better because they have "stars" at skill positions. 

You said best roster.  The Bills have a better team and, after struggling some, put them away.  It's not even a top 5 roster.  Their Offense doesn't throw the ball.  Now they got a QB who can't throw any more.  Josh Allen is a more valuable runner than every RB on the Colts roster but 1---and this was Josh's lowest rushing season yet.  

This Colts fear here is reaching pandemic levels.  Carson Wentz, one would assume, should have been adequate vaccination for this.

ok, i stand corrected about the only one, but i still think they have a much more complete roster than most teams, including the bills.  if wentz comes back to form i think the bills would need to be a better team than they were last year to beat them.

1 hour ago, colin said:

ok, i stand corrected about the only one, but i still think they have a much more complete roster than most teams, including the bills.  if wentz comes back to form i think the bills would need to be a better team than they were last year to beat them.

i would take Bills roster over Colts.  Hands down.

Wentz being a bum is the icing on that urinal cake in Indy.

• Haha (+1) 1