Name a Right Wing Position

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, BillStime said:

hate

Are you some sort of EDI?  All you ever do is repost from twitter.  Very few words of your own.  Seems like a lot of wasted energy. You might get more reward from learning to knit.

Edited by rm -rf /*

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

Who are you 

You would have to get to know me.  I can tell you, I believe religion and politics are very personal topics.  You don't go around telling other people their beliefs are wrong or falsely believing your views are superior to that of your neighbor.  And I certainly am not one to trumpet my beliefs for all to hear  This is the way my wife and I have raised our three kids, and to be honest--i really wish someone would have told your daddy this.

Why? Because I am unaware of anyone EVER changing their beliefs on either topic because of some loudmouth who does do these things.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, rm -rf /* said:

You would have to get to know me.  I can tell you, I believe religion and politics are very personal topics.  You don't go around telling other people their beliefs are wrong or falsely believing your views are superior to that of your neighbor.  And I certainly am not one to trumpet my beliefs for all to hear  This is the way my wife and I have raised our three kids, and to be honest--i really wish someone would have told your daddy this.

Why? Because I am unaware of anyone EVER changing their beliefs on either topic because of some loudmouth who does do these things.

Who are you, really?