Recommended way of getting tickets this year

Hey I'm stuck in NFC East land, but long time Bills fan, ex season ticket holder (Bledsoe years) , need to figure out how to get the geographically spread out family to a Sept/Oct game this year.   I've done Stubhub, etc. but its is so expensive, etc.  Any advice?   Will the "Bills Tickets and Gear" community page here be useful?   

Just trying to get ahead of this b4 the schedule comes out in a couple weeks.   Thanks all.   

Really looking forward to getting back to a facility I pretty much grew up in.  Will be missing the "octopus" and other banned "features" of tailgating, but I am sure tailgating will be at least some shadow of what I remember.  

Thanks all.  

3 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

Hey I'm stuck in NFC East land, but long time Bills fan, ex season ticket holder (Bledsoe years) , need to figure out how to get the geographically spread out family to a Sept/Oct game this year.   I've done Stubhub, etc. but its is so expensive, etc.  Any advice?   Will the "Bills Tickets and Gear" community page here be useful?   

Just trying to get ahead of this b4 the schedule comes out in a couple weeks.   Thanks all.   

Really looking forward to getting back to a facility I pretty much grew up in.  Will be missing the "octopus" and other banned "features" of tailgating, but I am sure tailgating will be at least some shadow of what I remember.  

Thanks all.  

Ok mods, get help for this guy, he drinks in the morning or he just got home from a long night of drinking. Two topics in a row the same!😁😁😁😁😁😁

• Haha (+1) 1