Dolphins trade 3rd pick to the 49ers for 12th pick, 3rd round pick, two future 1sts (per Schefter)

On 3/26/2021 at 1:31 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

Point is that Fields is no more raw than Allen coming out. If Fields (or whoever the pick is) turned out to be the Allen in his 3rd year, does anyone care what it cost to get him?

I hate the nepotism in the NFL but Shanahan has shown to be one of the best offensive coaches in the league. You put the right physical talent in his system and it could be a  problem. 

Fields is also a disciple of Shanahan via the QB Collective Camps

Ryan Day was also the Qb coach in SF under chip Kelly before going to Ohio state though I don’t know if anyone is still in the building from the former regime 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All in on Tua lol!!!!! This is good folks.....

Having a Pats fan and a Jets fan on here arguing with each other over who's team is worse is great, I'm free to agree with both.

So true.  Every offseason we went through the 5 stages of not having a QB.     Denial - Tyrod is basically still a rookie! He can improve! Anger- F@#$% why can't we get a franchise QB?

Posted Images

On 3/26/2021 at 2:12 PM, mannc said:

How did they "clean up"?  They got a third round pick next year and a first round pick in 2023, which is worth less than a second round pick this year, to move from 3 to 6.  The Jets traded three second round picks, including two in that year's draft, to move from 6 to 3 in 2018. 

That was said before they traded up to 6. At 12 I stand by my statement

• Like (+1) 1
23 hours ago, BillsFan130 said:

For sure and I agree.

In terms of the no offseason though, Herbert and burrow played well, especially Herbert. (2 other rookie QBs)

With the hip injury, it’s definitely possible to your point that he wasn’t full recovered and needed some more time to heal.

Herbert was so impressive to me. He found out he was starting an hour before kickoff against the defending champs and he balled out. I knew he was going to be just fine watching that game

• Like (+1) 1