The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Thank you for driving the point home.

The Trump plan was to create a mirage of public pressure via the fake news election fraud campaign that was launched prior to the election and then launch 60+ post election law suits by a bunch of pathetic lawyers - again - attempting to create this mirage of fraud and doubt in our institutions - and then when all else failed - Trump tried to put pressure on Pence by inciting an insurrection to retain power.

And you snowflakes thoughts Watergate was bad?

Idiots - every single one of you

That's a great conspiracy theory but it's a terrible plan.   

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

They still have nothing.

But the fun part of this committee set up as judge, jury, and executioner is they never really have to prove anything.  They can take one or two "facts" (like there was an actual protest and some protesters entered the Capitol that day) and manufacture lots of conjecture and subjective interpretation of events to fill in all the blanks and leave out any nonsupporting details along with implying motive and just keep pounding away with it thru the media. 

They won't dare ask any tough and insightful questions like "can you prove any of this"?  Which the answer would be "Well no, we can't prove it but we all really know what happened.  Don't we?"   

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

44 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

But the fun part of this committee set up as judge, jury, and executioner is they never really have to prove anything.  They can take one or two "facts" (like there was an actual protest and some protesters entered the Capitol that day) and manufacture lots of conjecture and subjective interpretation of events to fill in all the blanks and leave out any nonsupporting details along with implying motive and just keep pounding away with it thru the media. 

They won't dare ask any tough and insightful questions like "can you prove any of this"?  Which the answer would be "Well no, we can't prove it but we all really know what happened.  Don't we?"   

True.  But again, most people don't care at this point.  Again there are far more troubling things in most peoples' lives than making sure the Capitol doesn't get broken-into again.  Mostly because it has already been addressed.  No one really believes it was an insurrection (and no one has been charged as such) or that there was ever any real threat to overthrow the Government.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

True.  But again, most people don't care at this point.  Again there are far more troubling things in most peoples' lives than making sure the Capitol doesn't get broken-into again.  Mostly because it has already been addressed.  No one really believes it was an insurrection (and no one has been charged as such) or that there was ever any real threat to overthrow the Government.

Wishing it away won’t make it go away snowflake.

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Oh - Trump had no motive to retain power? It’s becoming increasingly clear Trump tried to pull every lever to stay in power - from the DOJ, DOD, “R. Congressmen@m” and state and local officials.

The actual events in 1/6 was just the cherry on top. 

Keep wishing lol

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh - Trump had no motive to retain power? It’s becoming increasingly clear Trump tried to pull every lever to stay in power - from the DOJ, DOD, “R. Congressmen@m” and state and local officials.

Keep wishing lol

And the obsession with all things Trump continues. How about a New Years Resolution to give yourself a break and start living your life again. It’ll do you good. This isn’t healthy!

24 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And the obsession with all things Trump continues. How about a New Years Resolution to give yourself a break and start living your life again. It’ll do you good. This isn’t healthy!

Our future isn't healthy with the cult running our government.  No thanks

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Keep wishing lol

Maybe the committee for public safety can also release the secret government files on the Kennedy assassination, expose the alien conspiracies with Area 51, and identify the hiding place of the Knights Templar treasure while they're at it?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

Maybe the committee for public safety can also release the secret government files on the Kennedy assassination, expose the alien conspiracies with Area 51, and identify the hiding place of the Knights Templar treasure while they're at it?

Sure why not?

But you are delusional to think what Trump did is conspiracy.

How many votes did Trump ask Georgia to find?

Trump asked the DOJ to say the election was corrupt and to leave it up to “me and the R. Congressman”

Keep spinning precious 

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Sure why not?

Trump asked the DOJ to say the election was corrupt and to leave it up to “me and the R. Congressman”

Keep spinning precious 

I have no idea why you believe any of that is outrageous but you keep repeating it as if everyone else does.

12 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I have no idea why you believe any of that is outrageous but you keep repeating it as if everyone else does.

It’s a big deal - I know you want to white wash it away but what Trump did should NEVER happen again.

Now why would Trump be concerned if it’s all conspiracy?

Why are his fellow cult members plead the fifth?

And what did Conald say about those who plead the fifth?

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It’s a big deal - I know you want to white wash it away but what Trump did should NEVER happen again.

Now why would Trump be concerned if it’s all conspiracy?

Why are his fellow cult members plead the fifth?

And what did Conald say about those who plead the fifth?

Keep spinning 

it’s your happy place 

20 hours ago, BillStime said:

Sure why not?

Keep spinning precious 

I love the saying when you "when you find gold, stop digging".  So if there's all this evidence of wrongdoing out there right now as you astutely cite constantly why is there any need for this committee to keep digging?  I mean day after day you come up with all kinds of quotes and opinions from assorted sources that seem to know everything there is to know here.  Why aren't Trump or his loyal henchmen under indictment and being tried right now?  Because its all a big nothingburger, that's why. 

At some point you're going to suffer a bitter disappointment the moment you realize and accept that none of this is going to amount to anything resembling a criminal offense but it's obvious you're not there yet.  

• Agree 1

I’ve never been a conspiracy guy but I’m waiting for more on how this so-called ‘insurrection’ was actually an orchestrated set up. There’s no way a bunch of unarmed nitwits can overrun the Capitol unless someone is purposely ‘standing down’. But…just like the Mueller investigation I’m pretty confident that nobody on Nancy’s kangaroo court is looking into that part of the story. “Don’t Ask / Don’t Tell”

• Agree 2