The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And clubs and body armor and bear spray and shields and helmets and spears and battering rams and handguns. 

How is that not being armed? 

23 people charged with having deadly weapons that day 

For all those weapons there is a surprising low fatality rate that day! maybe the body armor, shields  and bear spray were defective and couldn’t kill as those items usually would. And a club and a spear I mean better put my gun down I am no match for that 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

One of your mom's boyfriends say that one to you? 

Your MAGA mom in Montana did 

Just now, Commsvet11 said:

For all those weapons there is a surprising low fatality rate that day! maybe the body armor, shields  and bear spray were defective and couldn’t kill as those items usually would. And a club and a spear I mean better put my gun down I am no match for that 

Ya, not enough dead cops for you to care, huh? 

12 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

So nobody #*%*#+ with them.

They cooperate with the Capitol police, the police find it’s legal but the rest of the crowd aren’t none the wiser, it actually ruins your insurrection argument because you would have to cooperate with the police so you don’t get shot, kinda something you only do if you want to protest peacefully but are aware of unruly protestors.

Why did they have gun parts? 

Weren't the convicted seditionists waiting for Trump to invoke the Insurrection Act and make them part of Trumps militia?

How long till the OP kills this thread. 

this J6 theatre backfired on the actors bad

or are we going to do Lafyette square next?  look at the funding and ties between the private corporation that promoted riots and the politicians that supported them and in turn were supported by..

Edited by Chris farley

59 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

How long till the OP kills this thread. 

this J6 theatre backfired on the actors bad

or are we going to do Lafyette square next?  look at the funding and ties between the private corporation that promoted riots and the politicians that supported them and in turn were supported by..

Why would he do that?  They think that the Summer of 2020 was just fine because of George Floyd (even though Chauvin was arrested days after news broke) whereas all of us who say that J6 wasn't an insurrection, much less coordinated, was shameful and should never have happened.

• Like (+1) 1

Adam Kinzinger Lies About Ray Epps Again, and We Should Probably Figure Out Why

The January 6th committee recently ended with a whimper after a year of pomp and circumstance. Despite much manipulation of information by its members, the committee’s report garnered all of about eight hours of headline news before quickly burning out.

Why? Because there was almost nothing revealed that we didn’t already know in it, and no matter how much Liz Cheney, Adam Schiff, and the rest insisted otherwise, they themselves never produced an ounce of evidence that Donald Trump orchestrated and was responsible for the Capitol breach. Still, there was something interesting shown in the testimony of now-infamous Ray Epps, the man who was caught on video multiple times

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/01/01/adam-kinzinger-lies-about-ray-epps-again-and-we-should-probably-figure-out-why-n681818

• Like (+1) 1

Not charging Epps, not looking for scaffold guy or the pipe bomber, not investigating the reasons for the utter failure in security and Nan actually hiring a camera crew to follow her around tell me all I need to know about that day.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Doc said:

Not charging Epps, not looking for scaffold guy or the pipe bomber, not investigating the reasons for the utter failure in security and Nan actually hiring a camera crew to follow her around tell me all I need to know about that day.

Trump hanging out in his dining room and not a bunker tells you everting you need to know about that day.

Trump getting pissed that his security was not allowing his ARMED people into his rally tells you everything you need to know about that day.

Trump said: “I don’t ***** care that they have weapons, they’re not here to hurt me. They’re not here to hurt me. Take the ***** mags away. Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here, let the people in and take the mags away.”

Edited by BillStime
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump hanging out in his dining room and not a bunker tells you everting you need to know about that day.

Trump getting pissed that his security was not allowing his ARMED people into his rally tells you everything you need to know about that day.

Trump said: “I don’t ***** care that they have weapons, they’re not here to hurt me. They’re not here to hurt me. Take the ***** mags away. Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here, let the people in and take the mags away.”

Can you source your quote? 

• Like (+1) 1