Looking to connect with anyone going to the game in KC

nato7412

We are flying out Saturday morning. I know that there are two bills bars in KC and im wondering if anything is going on there before the game. Additionally the chiefs do allow tailgating and im wondering if there is a certain lot bills fans should try to gather in. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

We will be there, a group of 9 coming from Georgia and Virginia.  Luckily we bought tickets two weeks ago before they skyrocketed.  I haven't purchased parking yet, was waiting to see if there was a specific area Bills fans were planning to tailgate as well.  It looks like it is just general admission parking in their stadium lots

• Like (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, doldberg said:

We will be there, a group of 9 coming from Georgia and Virginia.  Luckily we bought tickets two weeks ago before they skyrocketed.  I haven't purchased parking yet, was waiting to see if there was a specific area Bills fans were planning to tailgate as well.  It looks like it is just general admission parking in their stadium lots

I thought about that, they were starting at like $200. Now it's around $800.

I saw the same thing. Its cheapest for parking if you get it on the chiefs website. Im wondering if there is still a lot we can all try to go to. I know on stubhub there are parking passes for a another lot outside of the arrowhead lots called 4501 blue ridge cut off. We did the same for tickets, the others in our section have have gone up 1200$, crazy