[Vague Title] My 2 thoughts on yesterday & Saturday’s game

r00tabaga

Happy New Year everyone.

I post often & never start new threads but this is a euphoria I’ve only experienced once, when I was a teenager.

1. Is yesterday going to be forever known as the Isiah McKenzie Game to Miami much like 2004 was our Fast Willie Parker Game?

2. How beautiful will 6,772 fans singing the Shout Song after TDs be on Saturday?! Wether or not you like the tune, make no mistake, the players & coaches love it!

Emotions will be thru the roof!

Go Bills & be loud!!! Wherever you are, BE HEARD!

Edited by r00tabaga
  • Like (+1) 3

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

17 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

Happy New Year everyone.

I post often & never start new threads but this is a euphoria I’ve only experienced once, when I was a teenager.

1. Is yesterday going to be forever known as the Isiah McKenzie Game to Miami much like 2004 was our Fast Willie Parker Game?

2. How beautiful will 6,772 fans singing the Shout Song after TDs be on Saturday?! Wether or not you like the tune, make no mistake, the players & coaches love it!

Emotions will be thru the roof!

Go Bills & be loud!!! Wherever you are, BE HEARD!

I understand your emotions but your title does not let anyone know what this thread is about.

• Like (+1) 1

I have watched a number of games this year, with limited crowd sizes, and been amazed at the raw volume of fan noise I seem to be hearing through the TV.

I know some of that is being coordinated/controlled on the technical end by the network, but it seems to me 7,000 fans can actually make a lot of noise.

I'll be looking forward to it all week!

Edited by Nextmanup
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

I understand your emotions but your title does not let anyone know what this thread is about.

Feel free my brother

• r00tabaga changed the title to [Vague Title] My 2 thoughts on yesterday & Saturday’s game