Can someone explain QBR & Allen's 75.2% QBR vs. SF???

4 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

300 yards means something 

it always has.   

for years I said we need a QB to reach the 300 yard plateau.  From EJ though Tyrod 

some people just got to complacent and just took the W. 

now we are seeing the breaking of 2 decades old records and SB dreams are a reality!!!!

It's just no fun throwing for 300 vs. knowing each and every game (unless McD get's scared of the opponent i.e. NE or Pitt or the elements) that 300 is in play vs. 2017-19, just ask the experts here.....

Most telling backhanded comment yesterday was the crew saying Beane & McD came to the realization you can't win averaging <20/game....😋

23 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

375, 4 TD's no picks, 80% completions and 139.1% Rating I get.

Also somehow on ESPN they claimed he fumbled not Moss.

I'd love to see all those posts I defended him in 2018 & 2019, blaming it on Daboll and the play calling holding him back and now we see how being aggressive and paying playmakers actually works in the NFL..... Who would have thought that????😜😉

This right here alone (this week's example anyway) proves that QBR is nothing but horse crap. Lamar Jackson, who was 12/17 for 107 yds with 2 TD 1INT, had a higher rating than Josh this week. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=401220151

1 hour ago, H2o said:

This right here alone (this week's example anyway) proves that QBR is nothing but horse crap. Lamar Jackson, who was 12/17 for 107 yds with 2 TD 1INT, had a higher rating than Josh this week. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=401220151

With lower yards, % completions, avg/attempt an Int & a fumble (not lost).

Pretty much says that QBR maybe right up there with PFF's rating system in making no sense whatsoever....   

Edited by Billsfan1972
  • Thank you (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

With lower yards, % completions, avg/attempt an Int & a fumble (not lost).  

Not defending it, but QBR is the only rating system that includes QB runs so that undoubtedly contributed to Jackson's better than expected numbers.