Racist or Not Racist?

JaCrispy

DNC-Only cares about minorities in election years. Other times, could care less

BLM-  All lives matter, not just black ones. Also don't care about all the black lives being gunned down in cities by other backs. 

Antifa- Just  modern day F'n Nazis. Racist by definition.

• Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Wacka said:

BLM-  All lives matter, not just black ones. Also don't care about all the black lives being gunned down in cities by other backs.

This has always been such an annoying response, no one one is saying all lives don't matter this is obviously about the perceived actions of society/government that seem to imply that Black Lives don't. The black on black crime argument is also ridiculous that's like saying you can't worry about the Lion in your house because their is also a Tiger.

• Like (+1) 1

I guess the almpst 700 people  killed  in Chicago  this year don't matter, because BLM is doing nothing to reduce that #.  It's not the cops doing that.

Plus the leader of BLM is an avowed Commie.

10 minutes ago, Wacka said:

I guess the almpst 700 people  killed  in Chicago  this year don't matter, because BLM is doing nothing to reduce that #.  It's not the cops doing that.

Plus the leader of BLM is an avowed Commie.

Please let me know if I should untie you from the tracks or defuse the bomb strapped to you.

15 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

I can't 2020 anymore.  Something has gone horribly wrong.  Maybe it's all those vaccines they jack you up with since birth.  

*That comment on vaccines has been disputed*

Sounds like somebody’s not happy about getting grounded for staying out passed their curfew...😂🤣🤣

• 3 years later...