Josh Allen on Pat Mcafee show at 1225.

2 minutes ago, wjag said:

Was he guy Payton quipped drunk, stupid kicker? 

edit:  nope. It was Vanderjagt. 

You gotta like his logic:

"According to the police report, cops asked the kicker how much he had to drink -- and he replied, "A lot 'cause I am drunk."

McAfee continued, "I know I am drunk, but does that mean I cannot walk home?"

He’s only going to get better, that’s the scary thing. Josh is a manimal. Imagine him year 4 or year 5. I’m embarrassed that I had him #2 behind Baker Mayfield coming out. 😱

Kid is very smart. Doesn’t exalt himself but is quietly confident in his team and his abilities. Absolutely love how he said that winning the division is his goal and after that anything can happen in the playoffs. So true. Beat the tar out of the Patriots, Jets and Dolphins for the next 15 years PLEASE Josh!!! 😆👍

2 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

He’s only going to get better, that’s the scary thing. Josh is a manimal. Imagine him year 4 or year 5. I’m embarrassed that I had him #2 behind Baker Mayfield coming out. 😱

Kid is very smart. Doesn’t exalt himself but is quietly confident in his team and his abilities. Absolutely love how he said that winning the division is his goal and after that anything can happen in the playoffs. So true. Beat the tar out of the Patriots, Jets and Dolphins for the next 15 years PLEASE Josh!!! 😆👍

One of the most positive things to me about this interview was when he talked about how great it felt when he understood a play and manipulated the defense and it worked because "you didn't just beat them physically, you beat them with your mind".  If that's his attitude and he continues to learn and grow in his ability to read defenses, he can be really something (he is still a work in progress there, but that's OK as long as he keeps learning)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I found it pretty interesting that the latest digital sequencing technology confirms what the Mark 1 Scout Eyeball determined

McAfee did say any ball, at any level.  Then Josh told him and he was all "well, but but but"

Josh has all the tools. Sometimes when you have all the tools you don't always think about syncing your lower body with your upper.

Even with a qb with an all world arm it makes a massive difference.

I remember when Josh was in college and I heard a story from a scout about when elway went to Wyoming to watch him.

After Josh threaded in a laser from 40 yards , elway looked at the scout and said holy *****... And that's the guy who's known for the "elway cross"