Where is TH going to end up?

No doubt he is staying....I have an inside source that says Henry was scouting out Hopevale Middle school for troubled girls and he has had his eye on one partucular young lady......Apparantly he doesn't want to miss out on attending her Middle School graduation!!! :lol:

I think if Henry is playing for this team next year, TD fugged something up. TH won't be here next year...and we'll have gotten something for him. Where that value falls is anyone's guess.

I don't know much about this part of the game, but I'm certain TD does not want TH around. Plus...the onus falls on TH now. He came out and said "I won't play for this team." We're about to find out what that means. If TD decides to holds onto him, he knows that Travis will either (a) put his best foot forward next year or (b) truly be as dumb as rocks.

Everything done by a player like TH is watched by a lot of people. If he is in Buffalo next year, he either has to perform his ass off, or kiss the NFL goodbye.

TH is not going to be here, he said he is never coming back to Buffalo. I can't believe TD screwed this up and didn't get jack for TH. What a shi*ty draft day for the Bills. I think TD finally outsmarted himself. He wanted fair value for TH and he got it- NOTHING.

Travis was a retard for stating that he would never play for the Bills again, which probably hurt Buffalo's leverage somewhat in trade talks.  If he really wanted to leave town, he should've just kept quiet.

315192[/snapback]

i've been thinking this for weeks. it proves what a freaking moron TH really is.