Just want to throw this stat out there for anyone not satisfied with the LA game

JerseyBills

20 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Well that is true, it is also "garbage" to boast that we won by double digits but that is just my opinion.  

And i recall the garbage time to end the Arizona game as well.

You're right.

Hang on, let me fix this...

"Hey, NFL, take away that win. The Chargers should have the extra point and basically had a TD near the end, so it would have only been a two-point victory. That hardly even counts. And c'mon, three times the Bills turned the ball over? Clearly they suck. No idea how to close out a game - at best they deserve a tie for that one...Okay? Thx, by3"

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

Obviously.  As I said, a win is a win.  Be it by 1 or double digits doesn't matter to me. 

But if you want to discuss qualitatively/analytically, one  has to recognize the Chargers decision making was laughable at the end.  A lengthy huddle and running the ball with under a minute and no time outs or how about the last beautiful play of the game, Herbert went in a for QB sneak while the O Line appeared to be setting up for pass protection.  Yes we won by double digits but we were assisted.  If I am on Charger fan i say we lost by double digits due to our own inherent bad decisions.

oh no doubt.  the chargers mismanaged that game in the most amazing way.  that being said, they still should have won with those turnovers, mismanagement or not.  it just feels like the bills tried to lose that game more than the chargers did.  that being said, it was a lousy game for both.  

22 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

The Bills were the 1st team to beat the Chargers by double digits.  With now 8 losses, that is pretty impressive on the Chargers part.  The only other teams to not lose by double digits? The undefeated Steelers and 1 loss Chiefs. Just some context that these Chargers are not your average 3-8 team. 

They've been close in literally every game. We didn't  trail for 1 second of this game,  even with 3 turnovers in 7 plays. This was one of the worse performances by our O, just the sloppiness,  the penalties and turnovers.  YET we still overcame all that and got a commanding W over a pesky team. 

That to me shows a true Championship mentality on this team. When things aren't going as planned but you still keep your composure and come away with a W. 

8-3 after 11 games. Fluke play away from 9-2..

7 of those games were versus a team with winning record! 

Our record is proof that we're a very good team and we've proven we can hang with anyone.  

Can't WAIT to hand Pit their first loss. I have us pegged at 12-4 heading into the playoffs. 

Crap. I just realized that I started a duplicate thread on this.  Sorry.  The Chargers definitely play everyone close and often get (and blow) a pretty good lead.  I don't often feel that the Bills out coach the opposing coaching staff, but it definitely felt that was against the Chargers.  

22 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

That to me shows a true Championship mentality on this team. When things aren't going as planned but you still keep your composure and come away with a W. 

8-3 after 11 games. Fluke play away from 9-2.

7 of those games were versus a team with winning record! 

I generally agree with this post, except for the fluke play part. If it was just a fluke, it wouldn’t have happened 2 weeks in a row. Not a fluke. 

On 12/1/2020 at 10:46 AM, buffaloboyinATL said:

Crap. I just realized that I started a duplicate thread on this.  Sorry.  The Chargers definitely play everyone close and often get (and blow) a pretty good lead.  I don't often feel that the Bills out coach the opposing coaching staff, but it definitely felt that was against the Chargers.  

Haha it's all good! 

Yes I definitely agree we outcoached em . We did have the bye though , McD improves to 4-0 after the bye!

• Thank you (+1) 1