Trying to keep excitement in check....

Billsfan1972

I am viewing the Bills as currently playing with house money. Going into the Bye we will either be 7-3 or (hopefully) 8-2, both good. We could use some serious healing. I imagine we'll get Milano back after the bye, Edmunds will have healed more, Tre may have all ills (back ankle) put behind him, as will John Brown. Our offensive line will have a chance to heal and the entire team will be ready to hit full gear for the final month and playoffs. I think things are playing out very well for us.

The Bills are built to beat NFC teams.  Its true that we have struggled against good AFC teams.  Depending on how the seedings are selected come post season tourney time its possible that we get place in the West Bracket which would give us a favorable path to the championship.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

I remember I had turned the corner and was so up for Tennessee and KC, only to be let down.  NYJ & NE were wins, but again concern as to the coaching and reverting to old habits.  

Seattle & they played as close to perfect on offense and did exactly what I've stated over & over here.  

Now comes Arizona, another weak defensive team with a dynamic QB & offense & want to see no let down again.

I actually was very confident vs. Seattle as soon as the first drive & the obvious game plan.  Sort of zen throughout the game and little nervousness as to the outcome. 

Hope for tweaks this week, but am nervous nonetheless, as I made the mistake of getting ahead of myself (and my Bills fandom) after week 4.    

The bills can lose this game to a solid cards team and you are still allowed to be excited about the team. they arent mutually exclusive.... the bills have beaten 4 that are 5-3 or better so far this year. there's plenty to be excited about.