Draft Thread

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason Brown  very good center........

314671[/snapback]

i agree...not that i'm biased or anything...brown has strong character and mental toughness as well...went through the death of a family member (i think brother?) during the season and performed at a high level.

Justin Miller, CB Clemson

Trade up and get barnes.  give away next years second.  then we still have the 3rd from this year

i think hes worth a second

314672[/snapback]

Noooooo! Miller is a thug, like most players from South Carolina and Clemson. We can do better.

Khalif Barnes  antaah hawthorne  or alex smith would be sweet.

Plus we hold onto our backup rb who is a 2 time 1300 10+ td  guy.  Say what you want about henry but he's been successful in this league, at this point I'd rather just hold onto him

314677[/snapback]

i think we will get a good pick at 55. i really do. i would'nt mind seeing Eric Shelton get picked. Big ass back, good breathers for WM.

Barnes, but since we didn't trade with GB, it ain't getting done. He's gone to JAX I bet.

314681[/snapback]

You wouldn't need to deal Trav to move up though. You could swap 2nds and throw in a 4th (based on what other trades have happened so far in this draft).

I have a feeling the Bills will end up with Miller. I don't think Carolina will let Barnes slip by their spot.

Hope I'm wrong.

314679[/snapback]

As a Clemson fan, I can tell you this kid can FLY. He was a very good kickoff returner and good CB. BUT do we need a CB? Another returner? Or do we head down the McGahee road and pick the best player available?

As a Clemson fan, I can tell you this kid can FLY. He was a very good kickoff returner and good CB. BUT do we need a CB? Another returner? Or do we head down the McGahee road and pick the best player available?

314689[/snapback]

CB is a position of need. Maybe equal to the OLine this year. You need a backup plan in case NC leaves. And both Miller and Barnes were borderline first rounders. I would be happy with either.

Hey Guys,

Haven't posted since I was Joe in PA but just hat to comment on that clip of the Jets past 1st rnd picks. Funniest thing I've seen in years.  :lol:

314690[/snapback]

yep. i thought i was watching Comedy Central, only it was funnier.

Hey Guys,

Haven't posted since I was Joe in PA but just hat to comment on that clip of the Jets past 1st rnd picks. Funniest thing I've seen in years.  :lol:

314690[/snapback]

and the best part was that fan telling the reporter (after the o'brien pick) that the jets must know more than everyone else does. hilarious.