Draft Thread

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once the 3 O-lineman were off the board before AZ's pick, I think the trade with AZ went out the door. I think we're looking at either a 3rd round pick this year (which I think is TH's value) or a 2nd rounder next year for TH. Tampa and AZ are out of the running, which leaves pretty much the Eagles. I'm glad Nugent is out of the picture. We'll probably go CB or DT wtih #55.

RTB

He may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but he (1) likes paychecks and (2) needs to increase his marketability for 2006. He will show and play hard.

314641[/snapback]

People are forgetting that Travis does NOT need to be dealt this weekend. Just sit back and wait for the inevitable training camp injury and suddenly teams will be chomping at the bit to get Travis.

At this point I would rather TD sit on Trav and get a second rounder in 2006. The draft will be better/deeper. There is no one on the board right now worth trading up for.

Once the 3 O-lineman were off the board before AZ's pick, I think the trade with AZ went out the door. I think we're looking at either a 3rd round pick this year (which I think is TH's value) or a 2nd rounder next year for TH. Tampa and AZ are out of the running, which leaves pretty much the Eagles. I'm glad Nugent is out of the picture. We'll probably go CB or DT wtih #55.

RTB

314643[/snapback]

Agree, DT.

It's a good thing SDS banned Rudy... he would be going off the wall right now.

314640[/snapback]

god forbid we have someone voicing against the norm around here.........it's really quite horrible to hear both sides of opinion on a message board......... :lol:

god forbid we have someone voicing against the norm around here.........it's really quite horrible to hear both sides of opinion on a message board......... :lol:

314657[/snapback]

when an opinion is somewhat informed, you are correct. unfortunately i've yet to read a post from chicken little that fits such a description.

Rudy never voiced an opinion... he stirred the pot and ran.

314668[/snapback]

Justin Miller, CB Clemson

Trade up and get barnes. give away next years second. then we still have the 3rd from this year

i think hes worth a second

when an opinion is somewhat informed, you are correct.  unfortunately i've yet to read a post from chicken little that fits such a description.

314665[/snapback]

You'd think with thirty posts in an hour, he might have had more than one idea to share, but alas.... it just ranged from dark to bleak.

RTB

314643[/snapback]

Why would the Bills take a DT or a CB when their biggest need is clearly OL? We need to upgrade ourselves at C and LT.

Justin Miller, CB Clemson

Trade up and get barnes.  give away next years second.  then we still have the 3rd from this year

i think hes worth a second

314672[/snapback]

I have a feeling the Bills will end up with Miller. I don't think Carolina will let Barnes slip by their spot.

Hope I'm wrong.