Matt Milano is more important to keep than edmunds

Sharky7337

On 10/26/2020 at 3:54 PM, Sharky7337 said:

Milano has better instincts and is more of a impact player for this defense than Edmunds. If we have to resign any of the linebackers, I would argue he is a higher priority then Edmunds and if you couldn't keep both you would let Edmunds walk.

Its very hard to argue that fact i would like to see the Bills use Edmunds in a different role than MLB i think if they lined him up in different spots he could be a bigger contributor .  

Not sure exactly how to do that because i'm not a football coach even though i have played one on Two Bills drive  😂 I think he given his size & athleticism ould do more to disrupt the game if used in different positions on blitz's & such . His size is the same as Daryl Johnson the DE .

But agree'd Millano is a very important player to this D !! 

Edited by T master

On 10/26/2020 at 4:54 PM, Sharky7337 said:

Milano has better instincts and is more of a impact player for this defense than Edmunds. If we have to resign any of the linebackers, I would argue he is a higher priority then Edmunds and if you couldn't keep both you would let Edmunds walk.

I always thought Edmunds was going to be a star and the better LB , but he has regressed from last year and basically is at his rookie level. I dont know what he needs to get better but if he doesnt improve, we should let him walk.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2020 at 10:30 AM, BuffaninSarasota said:

I drink Yuengling draft there ($3.75?), not sure about craft beer prices. They also have a killer fried haddock sandwich .....closest thing here to a BUF fish fry

I was there yesterday - was awesome to hang in a very Buffalo like setting!!

• Thank you (+1) 1