Don't be upset when Henry goes for...

The_Real

Henry is going to go for a third round pick to somebody. I don't see the Cardinals buckling, and that's too bad. I for one think Shelton would be a huge addition to the O line. However, just no chance that deal gets done. Too many loopholes and strings attached. If it does I'll eat my words, but I think Henry goes for a draft pick and we all get disappointed at the result.

I say the Bucs or the Eagles.

Big day tomorrow and we don't pick until late 2nd round. :rolleyes:

T_R

I don't see TD pulling the trigger on a deal that nets us only a 3rd rd. pick for Henry. We spent a 2nd rounder on the guy, he panned out and became a Pro Bowl running back. If a 3rd rounder is all we can get for him, I don't see him going anywhere. Henry can say what he wants about sitting out, but for better or worse I don't see anyone winning a staring contest with Donahoe... he's just not going to blink.

Henry is going to go for a third round pick to somebody.  I don't see the Cardinals buckling, and that's too bad.  I for one think Shelton would be a huge addition to the O line.  However, just no chance that deal gets done.  Too many loopholes and strings attached. If it does I'll eat my words, but I think Henry goes for a draft pick and we all get disappointed at the result. 

Big day tomorrow and we don't pick until late 2nd round.  :rolleyes:

T_R

313507[/snapback]

Philly is sitting on 13 picks...there is no way that many can make a Super Bowl team.

I say TH goes to the Iggles for a 2nd rounder or two lower rounders (like a 3rd & 6th). JMO.

Henry is going to go for a third round pick to somebody.  I don't see the Cardinals buckling, and that's too bad.  I for one think Shelton would be a huge addition to the O line.  However, just no chance that deal gets done.  Too many loopholes and strings attached. If it does I'll eat my words, but I think Henry goes for a draft pick and we all get disappointed at the result. 

Big day tomorrow and we don't pick until late 2nd round.  :rolleyes:

T_R

313507[/snapback]

I would not be the least bit disappointed. In fact, I will come on this board and call TD a genius.

The Bills need better blockers, or at the very least talented depth. I would love to see another LB, a RB, and we WILL see another corner. Another 3rd could help us fill holes, or even open up a door for a trade down.

I hope you are correct.

Henry is clearly better than the second tier of running backs in this draft. At 26 and with a pair of 1,300-yard seasons under his belt, Henry is better than any back you can draft in the second round and beyond.

Henry is clearly better than the second tier of running backs in this draft. At 26 and with a pair of 1,300-yard seasons under his belt, Henry is better than any back you can draft in the second round and beyond.

313569[/snapback]

Anything can happen in the draft. Terrell Davis was a sixth round pick, right? :rolleyes:

If the Bills do not want Shelton and the only other best offer is a 3rd round pick, take the 3rd round pick. All the experts are saying that there are lots of value picks to be had in the 2nd-4th rounds and Travis Henry is only good for what the best offer is. He is of no use to the Bills as a player anymore as he stated he is never coming back to Buffalo. Take what you can get and move on.