NFL.com is almost as bad as Radio.com

Game is shown on my cable provider Verizon and is shown in NFL.com/scores as available if I "sign in" (select provide).

I did this on Sunday for late game.  I have made no changes to browser or settings.

After I select provider It says sign in or wait 5 seconds

Success!

You have successfully logged into your provider, Verizon Fios.

You will be redirected to the Live Game in 2 seconds or you can click the button below.

Then it redirects me to Available with Sign In

Available With Sign-In
This game is available to stream on NFL.COM, but you must sign in with your cable provider.

Infinite loop.  I took the day off to watch the game.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Game is shown on my cable provider Verizon and is shown in NFL.com/scores as available if I "sign in" (select provide).

I did this on Sunday for late game.  I have made no changes to browser or settings.

After I select provider It says sign in or wait 5 seconds

Then it redirects me to Available with Sign In

Infinite loop.  I took the day off to watch the game.

Try CBS app instead 

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Trekking said:

It amazes me how bad these websites can be. It takes minutes to load and can barely find the scores. They aren’t even running ads in my face so what’s the problem 

Mostly websites are bad because of partners.  Even if you do not see them if you dig into you can see lots of connections which tools like trace route do not show.

Biggest issue is error handling and most just blame customer. Even at work where errors state only possible issues on customer end.

I did, you need to sign up for CBS 🥵 ALL Access

Your TV provider is not yet supported in your location.

But we’re working on it! In the meantime, you can subscribe to CBS All Access to watch live TV now, plus:

Right you are working on it when you need to dig thru website to try to access via provider.