NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 5, 2020— Updated CBS early map

6 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Yeah if you've gone the international game pass VPN route that is a good option too. Way more options. I did CBS all access just because it would be cheap and super easy. But it sucked when they played the Rams on Fox and I had to watch the game by the less reliable methods out there.

The method I posted sometimes works with Fox, but I couldn't make it 100% reliable, but give it a shot on Sunday and see if you can get other games. The good thing is you don't need to sign up for a Fox account (at least that's what I was finding). 

40 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

The method I posted sometimes works with Fox, but I couldn't make it 100% reliable, but give it a shot on Sunday and see if you can get other games. The good thing is you don't need to sign up for a Fox account (at least that's what I was finding). 

How would you do it with Fox? Does Fox have a similar live TV streaming service? 

Sling TV carries Fox in select markets and Los Angeles was one of them. I tried changing my computer location to LA for the Rams game on FOX but was not able to get the local LA Fox station. I think it might be because Sling TV goes by IP Address rather than GPS location. Not sure though.

36 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

NOTE: The Buffalo-Tennessee game has been postponed and will be tentatively played Tuesday night at 6 PM ET. TV information will be added when available.

Bills official communication says 7 PM

• Like (+1) 1