MNF: Pats* at Chiefs 7:05 pm CBS

YoloinOhio

45 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Yes, the second time you want to conclude something is wrong rather than talking about "the QB".

Skipped past all my other "QB" points to being up false assumptions. Ok.

It’s fair to question why stidham ended up QB3. Whether you want to hear it or not. There was so little media access at TC, it is a question many people are asking. What happened - did they actually intend to start hoyer prior to July 1? That can’t be it. Did they intend to start stidham, then? As you said - that would be “dumb”. July 1 is very late to decide hey, let’s sign a starting QB. Hopefully he turns out to be good enough to be the backup. He thought he was the starter though, at least, at one time 

197507D6-5678-4DEF-B1F7-B07B51AEF16E.jpeg

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

Of course I don't know who he is going to be. I don't really think he played all that bad considering the circumstances. I remember hearing all off season, before the Pat's signed Cam, about how they already had the next Brddy on the roster. I find that comical. I also find it pretty comical how passionate you are defending the Pat's on a Bills forum. 

It has to suck seeing Brady throw 5 TDs on Sunday and then sit through that last night. Also mahomes is now getting all the favorable calls from the refs that Brady used to get, had to be infuriating. At least cam could be back this week 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rocky Landing said:

Watching the replay of that game, I felt like if all things are equal when we play each of these teams, that we would have a harder time against the Pats* than we would against the Chiefs.

Yes,  I get this feeling too.  But both are beatable on any given sunday.

The late, late whistle on the play where Mahomes fumbled or threw an INT, but was supposedly whistled dead when he was in the grasp....

Had the goat screaming at the refs, and while he did that and did not challenge, KC quickly lined up and punted his options away. He did have a point, any way you look at those replays that was either a sack fumble or an INT if it got past the line....

The quality of officiating has gotten steadily worse under Rivera.

Edited by WideNine