Uniwatch Article about Banners and the Bills

BillsfaninSB

12 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Last time I clicked on a nondescript link like this I ended up seeing a picture of a dude dressed up like Peter Pan. 

Lesson learned I'm not clicking. Afraid its the Peter Pan boy or someone trying to generate traffic to their site. 😂

It is legit.  It is about Bills players holding up banners after a win that are made by a local company. 

• Like (+1) 1

Key passage:

This is all a nice opportunity for Oxford Pennant, but it also reflects really well on the Bills. How many Big Four teams would be willing to do something like this? Good for them — here’s hoping they keep their unbeaten streak going this Sunday, when they travel to Vegas to play the Raiders. I look forward to seeing what Oxford’s cooking up for that game.

1 hour ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Last time I clicked on a nondescript link like this I ended up seeing a picture of a dude dressed up like Peter Pan. 

Lesson learned I'm not clicking. Afraid its the Peter Pan boy or someone trying to generate traffic to their site. 😂

The horror of those images. :lol: They've been duping us all from time to time for the better part of the 15 years I've been here I know. 

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

So it's an ad, disguised as an article, for a company that doesn't want to pay to be an official NFL advertiser, but still wants Bills fans money. 

I think the point is that the Buffalo Bills care about a small local business by taking a picture of their product with players when there is probably nothing in it for them.